Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Leipzig, Germany

Leipzig, Germany

Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:15 am
Just Joined

Walkebab is on a distinguished road
Default Leipzig, Germany

Anyone out there. May be moving to Leipzig, and was wondered if there was an expat community at all ?
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:09 pm
Oh Humble One indeed...

Shameem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leipzig, Germany

Originally Posted by Walkebab
Anyone out there. May be moving to Leipzig, and was wondered if there was an expat community at all ?
Guten Tag ! well there's me. Yes there are quite a few expats here, mainly connected with the international school, the English church and the cosmo club. I've been here 3 years now from London. When are you arriving and have you already visited here ? I'm sure you're aware of the Sachsen dialect I live near near the zoo here which is a short walk from the city centre. Where will you be living in Leipzig and how's your German ?
probably better than mine

don't forget to register at the alien office here and also at the town all, or you may face a fine ! Its a nice town, very green, good tram network and great university (will you be studying or working here)? whatever, I hope you enjoy your stay