Photos

Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Default Re: Photos

Heres a couple of my zoo images
im feeling left out everyone else seems to be having a go so i am too
The last one is my daughter Harmony's masterpiece i wanted to enter it into a childrens photography competition but she's too young
Attached Thumbnails Photos-dsc01876.jpg   Photos-dsc01940.jpg   Photos-dsc02304.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:49 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulajayne
Heres a couple of my zoo images
im feeling left out everyone else seems to be having a go so i am too
The last one is my daughter Harmony's masterpiece i wanted to enter it into a childrens photography competition but she's too young

Awww PJ,I looked at these in the gallery, they are cool,love the monkey,how can Harmony be to young,she has won 1st Prize on here
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Thanks DC I love the monkey too and he posed for it
the other one just scares me it looks like an extreme close up of a guinea pig

apparently to enter the childrens photo competitions you have to be 7 so as shes only 3 shes got a while to wait til then, and jonathan said that he's getting harmony the camera i want and i can have hers

PJ
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:23 pm

Thanks DC I love the monkey too and he posed for it
the other one just scares me it looks like an extreme close up of a guinea pig

apparently to enter the childrens photo competitions you have to be 7 so as shes only 3 shes got a while to wait til then, and jonathan said that he's getting harmony the camera i want and i can have hers

PJ
Hee Heee,BlessNot sure this is going to work....
Attached Thumbnails Photos-image-5.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:28 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwww bless! DC!

Like I said PJ, I love the pirate one. Tell Harmony well done!

That monkey shot is brill too, PJ! Great pose!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aw thats so sweet DC

im gonna try and print it and laminate it for her

PJ
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Heres a couple more
the penguin again is one of Harmony's
Attached Thumbnails Photos-dsc01741.jpg   Photos-dsc01866.jpg   Photos-dsc01794.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:49 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what PJ, for a three year old, she's got a great eye for the shot and a really steady hand!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Tell you what PJ, for a three year old, she's got a great eye for the shot and a really steady hand!
I know she really amazes us the way she takes ages framing the picture before she takes it some dont work but hey she's 3

she drives us mad wanting to take pictures all the time either with my mobile or camera

me thinks that we need to nurture her talent
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:55 pm

I know she really amazes us the way she takes ages framing the picture before she takes it some dont work but hey she's 3

she drives us mad wanting to take pictures all the time either with my mobile or camera

Without a doubt! I wish someone had done that with me when I showed an interest!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Photographer herself
Attached Thumbnails Photos-image020.jpg   Photos-dsc02310.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:54 pm

Thats for sure

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Without a doubt! I wish someone had done that with me when I showed an interest!
Aint the truth

The Photographer herself
BlessI love it when a littley has a natural flair,good on you for encouraging her
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

They are all absolutely stunning. Harmony sure has a talent, they are incredible for one so young. Get her the camera and let her go.
she has done you proud.

Brilliant shot of the moon by the way Le Chant..........

You are all very talented (artistic) people. Great way to be.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:47 pm

Thanks Moose!

Been busy for the past couple of days. Lots to be done, neglected stuff with being on here far too much!

Anyway. I wanted to take some pics yesterday, but the weather was absolutely foul, so... out came the guitar, some crafty angles and a bit of Photoshopping, and this popped out....

Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:17 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photo but I think that your G string is just a tad out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.