Reload this Page >

Casier Judiciare Etranger for citizenship

Casier Judiciare Etranger for citizenship

Old Apr 12th 2018, 7:21 am
Just Joined

K180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Casier Judiciare Etranger for citizenship

Hi All,
I am currently in the process of getting my application together for my French citizenship. I was wondering what the British equivalent of the "casier judiciare" is?
In January I received my Subject Access Section 7,but now have second doubts as to whether it is the correct document! If not what do they require?
Also, does it need to be translated?
I have already had my certificates translated.
Thank you in advance!
Katie
Old Apr 12th 2018, 7:44 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Casier Judiciare Etranger for citizenship

Originally Posted by K180
Hi All,
I am currently in the process of getting my application together for my French citizenship. I was wondering what the British equivalent of the "casier judiciare" is?
In January I received my Subject Access Section 7,but now have second doubts as to whether it is the correct document! If not what do they require?
Also, does it need to be translated?
I have already had my certificates translated.
Thank you in advance!
Katie
Hi, and wecome to the forum!
Can't help personally, but
https://www.acro.police.uk/subject_access.aspx
may be of some help.
You'd have to ask at your Préfecture whether a translation is required...
Old Apr 12th 2018, 10:01 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If you already have a SAR from ACRO then that should suffice. A belt and braces approach would be to also obtain your ACRO Police Certificate.

https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
Old Apr 12th 2018, 10:31 am
Just Joined

K180 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.
I have contacted the body that needs to verify all dossier before it gets sent to the Prefecture, to ask them if they can shed some light. I have waited since June of last year to have a meeting with them, as no longer allowed to send the dossier directly to the Prefecture. Busy updating all the French papers that are now considered out of date.
I have my appointment with them mid June, after lots of chasing up, I will be going with a newborn, just to add to the challenge!