Help needed!

Old Nov 30th 2016, 11:18 am
Just Joined

buffpaff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help needed!

Hey all!

LEts see if anyone can help me here?!
My wedding in ariund 2 months, and we decided to prepare everything by our selves (with little help of the family and friends) . My grand mom has a country villa in Croatia,but it's really in a bad shape,kind of neglected. We have to repaint everything, to cut the grass and the bushes around the house etc. My fiance did the yard and he did really great job! Now we have to repaint everything, including walls and fences, clean every single thing and since the law in Croatia asking every garbage to be recycled, we are looking for recycling system. I found these guys so far: https://www.hoecker-polytechnik.com/...a-of-dust.html

Did anyone has a experience with them, I have heard that they are the best, but I'm not sure what price would be on their services?
I could use any kind of help, thank you in advance!
Old Nov 30th 2016, 12:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed!

Unfortunately we do not have a dedicated forum for Croatia...I have therefore moved your thread over to our General Europe forum.
Old Nov 30th 2016, 1:28 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed!

Originally Posted by buffpaff
Hey all!

LEts see if anyone can help me here?!
My wedding in ariund 2 months, and we decided to prepare everything by our selves (with little help of the family and friends) . My grand mom has a country villa in Croatia,but it's really in a bad shape,kind of neglected. We have to repaint everything, to cut the grass and the bushes around the house etc. My fiance did the yard and he did really great job! Now we have to repaint everything, including walls and fences, clean every single thing and since the law in Croatia asking every garbage to be recycled, we are looking for recycling system. I found these guys so far: https://www.hoecker-polytechnik.com/...a-of-dust.html

Did anyone has a experience with them, I have heard that they are the best, but I'm not sure what price would be on their services?
I could use any kind of help, thank you in advance!
Hi, I haven't a clue for Croatia, but here in France, if you can't take your garbage to a recycling centre for any reason, you contact the Town Hall and arrange a date for collection. On the other hand, if you aren't resident and it doesn't sound as though your grandmother is living there, your Town Hall will probably refuse. Couldn't your fiancé ask on the spot? There are very few BE members in Croatia who will see your request....