hey all I got my artc back graded as an electrical mechanic
I started my peer course this week 2 nights a week tuesdays and thursdays
we just started maximum demand watch aout for the little italic clauses
seems to be going ok will let you all know how i get on
Old Jul 29th 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

andywilson19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: peer course

done my course now so started my exam tonight and finish it on thursday night well here hoping i pass they are really helpful at peer tho
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

Originally Posted by andywilson19
done my course now so started my exam tonight and finish it on thursday night well here hoping i pass they are really helpful at peer tho
hi andy, im working through the workbook from peer at the moment. been doing the max demand questions but im sure there are misprints in the wiring regs! on of the worked examples in the regs is for an industrial installation and includes two spot welders. but it doesnt give you the duty cycle for the machine in the question then assumes 20% duty cycle in the answer! have you found similair problems (think it is example 5 on max demand in the regs book).

good luck.
lee.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

andywilson19 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi in the exam they give you all the information you need to know there is a domestic max demand to do and a small factory wit an arc welder and a spot welder with 30% cycle they dont ask for power factors or anything like that

I passed my exam and just applied for my licence $350

anything i can help with just ask

Andy