city and guilds syllabus

Old Feb 16th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice
Default city and guilds syllabus

hi,

can anybody help me with a copy of the city and guilds syllabus for 236 part 1&2, i have downloaded the part 'c' sylabus but the other bits are not available to download as they dont do this course anymore.

cheers

chris
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: city and guilds syllabus

Originally Posted by cjgoodall
hi,

can anybody help me with a copy of the city and guilds syllabus for 236 part 1&2, i have downloaded the part 'c' sylabus but the other bits are not available to download as they dont do this course anymore.

cheers

chris

Hi Chris, i have sylabus 1983-1984 & 1986-1987, which one would you like me to send you.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

thanks for the reply hunt66, i have sent you a PM.

chris
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:28 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the reply hunt66, i have sent you a PM.

chris

this is what i sent if its of any use

I have taken the following information in regards to my City & Guild qualifications
from the City & Guilds Web page www.city-and-guilds.co.uk

Electrical Installation

Award Number : 2360 parts 1 & 2
Award Type : Vocational
Level(s) : Levels 2-3
City & Guilds

About the qualification
These qualifications are intended for those involved in the electrical contracting industry. They provide the skills and knowledge necessary for installation of wiring systems and other electrical equipment, and are available in three parts - Parts 1 and 2, and Course C. Course C covers skills for those who are required to plan and supervise work. The award is recognised as a technical certificate for modern apprenticeships.

Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installation (BS7671 16th Edition )

Award Number : 2380
Level(s) : Level 3
City & Guilds

About the qualification
This scheme is aimed at practising electricians with relevant experience and is intended to ensure that they comply with the format, content and applications of the requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671 16th edition.The scheme covers topics such as protection for safety, selection and erection of equipment, and inspection and testing to meet the standards of the IEE Wiring Regulations. Successful learners could progress to our qualifications in Electrical Installations (2360), in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (2391) or in Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations (2400).

Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations

Award Number : 2400
Level(s) : Level 3
City & Guilds

About the qualification
This scheme is intended for people employed in electrical contracting companies who have responsibility for the quality of design, specification, installation and inspection, and testing processes. It addresses, in particular, the implications of the BS7671 requirements.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for your replay steve. Hunt66 it would be great if you could send me the 86-87 syllabus.

cheers

chris
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

thanks for your replay steve. Hunt66 it would be great if you could send me the 86-87 syllabus.

cheers

chris

Hi Chris, have sent you syllabus.

Stev'o, what information did you put in your ARTC? hoping to get mine started soon. Cheers
Dave.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:07 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hunt66
Hi Chris, have sent you syllabus.

Stev'o, what information did you put in your ARTC? hoping to get mine started soon. Cheers
Dave.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...36&postcount=2
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

cheers

chris
Hi Chris,

This is what I downloaded of the C&G website. This is what we'll use for my OH application.

Janna
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
C&G.pdf (817.9 KB, 866 views)
File Type: pdf
C&G2.pdf (946.1 KB, 657 views)
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

janna,

thanks for your reply. I have got the syllabus I need now thanks to hunt66. I am probably a bit older than your OH as I require the 236 part 1&2 not the 2360.

thanks anyway

chris
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

janna,

thanks for your reply. I have got the syllabus I need now thanks to hunt66. I am probably a bit older than your OH as I require the 236 part 1&2 not the 2360.

thanks anyway

chris
No worries, someone else might find it useful!

Good luck with your application.

Janna
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:56 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Hi Chris,

This is what I downloaded of the C&G website. This is what we'll use for my OH application.

Janna
where`s wends when you need her eh

wendy dear can you get these put on a sticky at the top as they will be very useful
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
where`s wends when you need her eh

wendy dear can you get these put on a sticky at the top as they will be very useful

Done.

Thanks Janna, Karma sent to you
Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future

Does anyone have a syllabus for the 16th edition 2380 (pre 2001), and the inspection and testing 2391, i would gladly buy a copy if any one has these. They are £34 each off the city and guilds i would be willing to share costs if anyone is interested.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All,

I had some input from a bloke with knowledge on how the ARTC system works, he told me not to include any syllabus with my entry, this is because they know what is required for each certificate and each level, i went to him with a hope he could do something with my qualifications , they are nowhere near conventional however they are electrically based. i should find out if this was good advice within the week. He did however, insist that my work history was fully accounted for and that as many references as possible were entered, he also stated that my 16th edition would not make any difference and my dipolma in Electrical Engineering would count towards my assessment, it would only show that i have continued with my studies. There is alot of good information within these forums but alot of hard research show be done if you are going to use it.

I will post my result, good or bad when it arrives

Regards

Kevin
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:39 am
Just Joined

jimbo2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone help me on finding infomation on the course syllabus for the 2360 electrical installation part 1 and 2?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.