Visa emails/ UK Sheffield emails

Old Nov 29th 2018, 2:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa emails/ UK Sheffield emails

Originally Posted by javidel
Hi Didie and Ann,

I am new here, my Colombian wife will apply for spouse visa soon and I would like to hear from you experience, there is any way you could help me?

Thanks

Javidel
Hi Javidel and welcome to British Expats.

If you want lots of people to read your questions, it's best if you start your own thread. If you can do that and tell us what information you need, then we can help you.

To start your own thread, go here https://britishexpats.com/forum/citi...-visas-uk-196/ then click on New Thread (just under the yellow highlighted section)

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Nov 29th 2018 at 2:29 pm.
Old Nov 29th 2018, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

Janu72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi friends I applied UK settlement visa 23/05/2018, After six month wait, I got refuse 28/11/2018. Reason for the refusal is financial circumstances, but my husband annual income is £30,000, I don’t know I am going to appeal my case. I got not straightforward email.. but if they need anything they should ask us, why they refused my visa..
Old Nov 29th 2018, 5:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janu72
Hi friends I applied UK settlement visa 23/05/2018, After six month wait, I got refuse 28/11/2018. Reason for the refusal is financial circumstances, but my husband annual income is £30,000, I don’t know I am going to appeal my case. I got not straightforward email.. but if they need anything they should ask us, why they refused my visa..
Sorry to hear this. Remember that if they asked for extra documents every time somebody didn't supply those required, processing times would be delayed by quite a bit.

I'd suggest you start a new thread giving exact details of the refusal and also what evidence of the salary you provided, so that the forum pros can take a look and advise you further - your post is likely to be lost tacked on to the end of this thread. Those in the know can then advise if a mistake was made or if you need to reapply with more proof.

Best of luck.
Old Nov 29th 2018, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janu72
You won't get any responses to this e-mail unless you post it in a new thread and scan in the reasons given in the refusal letter.