mkermali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Spouse Visa Requirements

Cool, thank you spouse of scouse.
Old Mar 18th 2017, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all

I've booked my premium day service appointment and have payed for the visa application already. Do I still need to fill out the payment details in the beginning of the form? If I do need to fill it out I've realised that there isn't enough space to write out my partner's full name, so what do I need to do about that?

Thanks
Old Mar 19th 2017, 9:42 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mkermali
Hi all

I've booked my premium day service appointment and have payed for the visa application already. Do I still need to fill out the payment details in the beginning of the form? If I do need to fill it out I've realised that there isn't enough space to write out my partner's full name, so what do I need to do about that?

Thanks
I can't give you a definite answer but I suspect you should leave that section blank if you have already paid online.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys

Just another question, for all the parts that aren't applicable in the FLR(M) form, do I need to write in N/A, or just leave it blank?

Thanks
Old Apr 1st 2017, 4:24 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Just another question, for all the parts that aren't applicable in the FLR(M) form, do I need to write in N/A, or just leave it blank?

Thanks
N/A is probably better than blank.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Just another one as well,

In question 6.33 on the form, it asks, do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities?

I've ticked no for that and mentioned that we're not living together etc due to cultural reasons and referred them to a point I've made in my covering letter. We haven't got any correspondence together or anything so I'm assuming that should be okay.

Also in section 14 I'm a bit confused in terms of which parts my partner (applicant) needs to sign.

I'm providing the evidence in terms of the financial requirements, so does she need to sign anything in this section.

I know she needs to sign in section 15 page 73 and I (sponsor) need to sign on page 74, but in terms of the other places I'm not too sure, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Old Apr 1st 2017, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

In terms of section 6.33, is worth just ticking no and leaving it, or actually mentioning anything, because on the form, when you tick no, it doesn't ask for any more detail to explain why.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

We left the page with payment information blank as we had already paid online.

We left any parts that were not relevant blank.

Not sure about Section 14 for the applicant in your case as your oartner has not had to supply any financial information. That is a tricky one!
Old Apr 1st 2017, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by michali
We left the page with payment information blank as we had already paid online.

We left any parts that were not relevant blank.

Not sure about Section 14 for the applicant in your case as your oartner has not had to supply any financial information. That is a tricky one!
With the payment page, did you still take it with you for the same day service?
Old Apr 5th 2017, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hey guys, any ideas from my above questions, got my appointment on the 22nd so want to try get everything finalised asap?
Old Apr 7th 2017, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

MariaJon is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I am a British citizen. Would I first need to arrange to have a civil marriage done in the UK? Any idea what is the process behind that and would it be fairly straight forward since she's in the UK already?
Marry her in the UK.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Hey Guys,

So the FLR(M) got updated on the 5th April so I need to print it out and do everything again unfortunately. The problem is, the price for the application fee has gone up from £811 to £983. When I booked the same day service I paid the price when application wasn't updated. Because things have now changed do I need to do anything? Does this mean that I should fill out the payment detail form fully at the beginning of the application? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 10:58 am

Hey Guys,

So the FLR(M) got updated on the 5th April so I need to print it out and do everything again unfortunately. The problem is, the price for the application fee has gone up from £811 to £983. When I booked the same day service I paid the price when application wasn't updated. Because things have now changed do I need to do anything? Does this mean that I should fill out the payment detail form fully at the beginning of the application? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
If you've already paid the lower fee then you shouldn't need to pay again. Don't fill out the payment details or you may be charged twice.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks BrinInParis. Do you have any idea about my previous question by any chance?
Old Apr 13th 2017, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys.

I've had to get an interim bank statement from my bank Natwest, because the latest bank statement that I receive from post was dated up to 17th March and my appointment is on the 22nd April. However the interim bank statement that I have received has come in a different format than my usual statements which is A4 copy, compared to A5. I have phoned Natwest to ask them if branches are able to stamp bank statements and they have said it is up the the discretion of the branch, but it is unlikely. They also said that they won't write a headed letter saying the the statements are authentic. I was thinking of explaining this in my covering letter, but do you guys have any suggestions of what I should do?

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.