Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

For non EU Spouse and Child, am I missing some of the paper work?

For non EU Spouse and Child, am I missing some of the paper work?

Old Apr 2nd 2015, 8:30 pm
Goooner!

Pipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to all
Default For non EU Spouse and Child, am I missing some of the paper work?

Apart from the online application ( x 2 ) which I am assuming is the VFA 4A form - the only other forms I have to complete is the Appendix 2 of the previous form - regarding meeting the financial requirements (which, I thought was strange it doesn't provide the amount for the Cash Savings). And I am assuming I only need to fill that Appendix form once if sending over my wife and my step-daughters visa applications together, in the same packet. Or do I need to fill out two Appendix 2's?

I'm sure I am missing another form?
Old Apr 2nd 2015, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For non EU Spouse and Child, am I missing some of the paper work?

The Appendix 2 form states:

YOU SHOULD COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU WISH TO COME TO THE UK AS:
• The spouse or civil partner of someone settled in the UK; or
The child of a parent who is applying for entry clearance as a partner or the child who is applying to join their parent who is already in
the UK and has been granted limited leave as partner granted under the Immigration Rules in force on 09 July 2012; or

• The fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of someone settled in the UK; or
• The unmarried or same sex partner of someone settled in the UK; or

etc etc.

You must complete this form for your step daughter in addition to one for your wife.

Read the guidance notes carefully to see how you complete it on behalf of your step daughter.
Old Apr 2nd 2015, 10:44 pm
Goooner!

Pipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to all
Default Re: For non EU Spouse and Child, am I missing some of the paper work?

thanks