No Tracking update

Old Mar 1st 2018, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

cca123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No Tracking update

Hello
Yesterday I paid around $80 in priority mail to ship our supporting documents from USA to Sheffield. I literally spent an hour there because the guy said that the post code was not coming up in the system. I kept telling him it was correct. He finally said he got it by separating the S3 from the other digits??
Anyway, 24hrs later the tracking updates basically show that the package hasn't left the facility!? I went there after work where the supervisor said that he looks every night to check packages are gone. The weird thing is, the only scan it had was one BEFORE I even dropped off the package!? He said that was weird and he would look into it and call back but he hasn't.
I understand that we will lose tracking info once it gets to UK but we paid $80 bloody dollars for this and we should be getting tracking info right?? Or is this common? Im worried the first guy didn't know what he was doing and its now lost....
Old Mar 1st 2018, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

cca123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No Tracking update

Update on the no tracking update
We JUST got notification that our package has arrived in San Fran. So so glad it resurfaced!!!! I think I'm going to be a nervous wreck until its actually reaches Sheffield though!