EEA Spouce family visa

Old Sep 15th 2016, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA Spouce family visa

Originally Posted by Meltof
okey then what u advise me to add ?
The words 'please' and 'thanks' would be a bloody good start.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

angie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Well said...I was thinking exactly the same thing. And the OP could try to write like an adult into the bargain.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 8:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Meltof
Hey,
So I'm a student in the UK and I have recently got married and my husband and I want to reunite after 3 years of knowing eachother. I am an EU student so technically I am his EEA family member, we want to apply for the EEA family permit and we would like to know if it is going to be possible given our situation, that I now will explain. I'm currently studying in university here and he also is a student in out home country, Morocco, we got married this summer and we've spent some time together. We both have valid passports and proof of our marriege. I live in a student accomodation and it's probably where we going to live both when he joins me. Also, I'm a student so I don't have a full time job.So my question is what will the requirments be? Will they require any of my financials or will they require any of his? How can we make sure that we get the visa and make our application a strong one? Any other advise that may be helpful for our situation?
Hi there.
Just to let you know that it is OK for your partner to create his own BE registration. That way we will know when we are talking with you & when we are talking with him.
Thanks