EEA Spouce family visa

Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

Meltof is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation EEA Spouce family visa

Hey,
So I'm a student in the UK and I have recently got married and my husband and I want to reunite after 3 years of knowing eachother. I am an EU student so technically I am his EEA family member, we want to apply for the EEA family permit and we would like to know if it is going to be possible given our situation, that I now will explain. I'm currently studying in university here and he also is a student in out home country, Morocco, we got married this summer and we've spent some time together. We both have valid passports and proof of our marriege. I live in a student accomodation and it's probably where we going to live both when he joins me. Also, I'm a student so I don't have a full time job.So my question is what will the requirments be? Will they require any of my financials or will they require any of his? How can we make sure that we get the visa and make our application a strong one? Any other advise that may be helpful for our situation?
Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:06 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA Spouce family visa

What passport do you hold and which passport does your husband hold?
Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

i have an Italian Passport and My Husband have a Moroccan One i've been living in uk since 2009
Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Read the following carefully to see if you qualify:

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview

As full time students you won't have access to the NHS and will need to show you have comprehensive medical cover for you both.

The permit is for 6 months after which you apply for a residence card.
Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Read the following carefully to see if you qualify:

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview

As full time students you won't have access to the NHS and will need to show you have comprehensive medical cover for you both.

The permit is for 6 months after which you apply for a residence card.
i applied for that and by the end of the week i will have it for me .... is that enough or my husband need it too
Old Sep 14th 2016, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meltof
i applied for that and by the end of the week i will have it for me .... is that enough or my husband need it too
You don't need the EEA Family permit if YOU are an EEA citizen. Under EU law you can reside and study in the UK freely.

It's your husband who has to apply for it.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 7:29 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Providing you have Comprehensive Sick Insurance your husband should be eligible for an EEA Family Permit to join you in the UK. He should then apply for an EEA residence card. These are valid for five years.

Proof of comprehensive sickness insurance

One of the following:

- If your sponsor has private medical insurance, enclose a schedule or other document from the insurance provider outlining the level of cover – this must cover you, your sponsor (and any family members in the UK, if applicable) for the majority of risks while in the UK
- Valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) (formerly form E111) issued by an EEA Member State (other than the UK), together with a statement confirming that your sponsor does not intend to live permanently in the UK (the statement is not required if your sponsor already has a permanent right of residence in the UK)
- Form S1 (formerly form E106, E109, E121)
- Form S2 (formerly form E112)
- Form S3.

Note: the definition of comprehensive sickness insurance does not include cash-back health schemes, travel insurance policies, or access to the UK’s National Health Service (NHS).
Old Sep 14th 2016, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

You don't need the EEA Family permit if YOU are an EEA citizen. Under EU law you can reside and study in the UK freely.

It's your husband who has to apply for it.
yes I am speaking about my Husband who gonna apply for the Visa
Old Sep 14th 2016, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Providing you have Comprehensive Sick Insurance your husband should be eligible for an EEA Family Permit to join you in the UK. He should then apply for an EEA residence card. These are valid for five years.
i applied for the private insurance and i will get it as soon as possible and give it to my husband to give it with the document that he will give to get visa from Morocco . we are applying for 6 months visa and if he get it and come here we will apply for Resident card for sure
any help to get the visa 100%
Old Sep 14th 2016, 7:14 pm

i applied for the private insurance and i will get it as soon as possible and give it to my husband to give it with the document that he will give to get visa from Morocco . we are applying for 6 months visa and if he get it and come here we will apply for Resident card for sure
any help to get the visa 100%
It's not a visa he's applying for, it's an EEA Family Permit. A small but important difference.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

It's not a visa he's applying for, it's an EEA Family Permit. A small but important difference.
whats the diff then and what are the importnat pappers that we need to prove ?
Old Sep 14th 2016, 7:40 pm

whats the diff then and what are the importnat pappers that we need to prove ?
An EEA Family Permit merely confirms a right you already have.

Check here for the documents you'll need.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

An EEA Family Permit merely confirms a right you already have.

Check here for the documents you'll need.
i proved that already and i add pictures of our marriage and also my husband dad write a lettre to inform the officers that he gonna give my husband 5k pound and he gonna send them pics of our 2 met in the last 2 years is that enoguh ?
Old Sep 15th 2016, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i proved that already and i add pictures of our marriage and also my husband dad write a lettre to inform the officers that he gonna give my husband 5k pound and he gonna send them pics of our 2 met in the last 2 years is that enoguh ?
I'm gonna guess .... no
Old Sep 15th 2016, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

I'm gonna guess .... no
okey then what u advise me to add ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.