2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Old Jun 25th 2017, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

shoa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Hello everyone I am new on this forum. We apply for priority settlement visa on 21/4/2017 and my husband went for biometric on 02/05/2017 in nigeria. I recently send extra documents last week as I was on a website and it stated if you have a limited company you have to send those documents. We are on day 38, I don't know what is going on with proitiy service is taking long. Am hoping they will accept the extra documents I send last week, hoping to hear from them soon
Old Jun 26th 2017, 1:55 am
Just Joined

Audreyy10102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shynes
Hey, I applied priority from Toronto on April 13, received my confirmation email on April 23. Still awaiting a decision. I only know of one other Canadian so far who applied in April and got theirs. They applied from Vancouver I believe and got theirs in 33 business days. I am currently on business day 42 and getting super worried / annoyed / all the negative feelings, especially as heaps of May applicants from the US have already received their decision. What VFS location did you apply from? Hope you get a result soon!
Hi just to update you , Ottawa biometrics were done April 4, arrived Sheffield April 5 or 6... my decision made June 16, DHL package has my decision and is due to arrive Tuesday . Have you heard back ?
Old Jun 26th 2017, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Untraceablebr is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news! Hope it works out positive for you!
Old Jun 26th 2017, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Blackpearl is an unknown quantity at this point

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/app/visa_application/checkvisastatus
This link doesn't seem to work😞...
Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

mellyj99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Audreyy10102
Hi just to update you , Ottawa biometrics were done April 4, arrived Sheffield April 5 or 6... my decision made June 16, DHL package has my decision and is due to arrive Tuesday . Have you heard back ?
Thanks for the update! Was yours priority application?
Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

azimahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

My online application was submitted on 24th April
Documents were received by UKVI Sheffield on 28th April
9 weeks completed... awaiting for decision - hopefully in the next 2 weeks!
Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Blackpearl
https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/app/visa_application/checkvisastatus
This link doesn't seem to work😞...
It is the same for me too, even after 9 weeks! I have been checking on the site for 2 weeks, no update yet. It is a trial service that does not really do a good job. There are many other applicants out there in the same boat.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

BBOB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Untraceablebr
Anyone had their visas yet? Ours was decided in the 8th of June and had official email confirming this and of despatch of documents. Unfortunately FedEx have misplaced the parcel between the embassy and VFS :-(
Really how come Really! How did u manage to post through FedEx? I thought they are dispatched only through Royal mail?
Am still waiting for a decision, so only curious. Hope u have found them now. This is a serious careless act from the home office
Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

BBOB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shoa
Hello everyone I am new on this forum. We apply for priority settlement visa on 21/4/2017 and my husband went for biometric on 02/05/2017 in nigeria. I recently send extra documents last week as I was on a website and it stated if you have a limited company you have to send those documents. We are on day 38, I don't know what is going on with proitiy service is taking long. Am hoping they will accept the extra documents I send last week, hoping to hear from them soon
From what I have heard, it depends on the individual case and the Country. And not necessarily the extra payment. You can only hope for the best.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

Britflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been waiting a very long time for a decision on our priority application from USA, received in Sheffield 10th April, now at 52 business days.
Yesterday we received an email stating
'your visa application is not straightforward and a decision cannot be made within the published guidelines'

Today we received an email request to pay the Health Service surcharge for my partners daughter (apparently a bug in the system miscalculates this at the time of initial payment) Would we be correct in seeing this as a good sign, as if they are going to refuse would they not be returning the IHS already paid?

Thank you
Old Jun 27th 2017, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Britflyer
We have been waiting a very long time for a decision on our priority application from USA, received in Sheffield 10th April, now at 52 business days.
Yesterday we received an email stating
'your visa application is not straightforward and a decision cannot be made within the published guidelines'

Today we received an email request to pay the Health Service surcharge for my partners daughter (apparently a bug in the system miscalculates this at the time of initial payment) Would we be correct in seeing this as a good sign, as if they are going to refuse would they not be returning the IHS already paid?

Thank you
You are right, they would have to return the IHS funds back to you in case of refusal. However, I have seen in many cases that they send the above message and then the visa comes a few days to a week later. It does happen, I would not be worried. I would say you should hear another update with the good news (hopefully) either by the end of the week or early next week.

All the best.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

4jtam is an unknown quantity at this point

I am planning to apply settlement visa with priority service, but I hold back after reading all your posts. Wonder should I better save up the priority fee as it takes 60 days processing time now? Does it make any difference now with or without priority service.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Has anyone applied for settlement visa in march 2017 and still waiting for it?
Old Jun 27th 2017, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 4jtam
I am planning to apply settlement visa with priority service, but I hold back after reading all your posts. Wonder should I better save up the priority fee as it takes 60 days processing time now? Does it make any difference now with or without priority service.
I believe people who have applied as priority are also waiting aswel. Seems it might not make a huge difference
Old Jun 27th 2017, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by 4jtam
Not worth it to be honest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.