Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Advice/Help! Job offer in Trinidad & Tobago

Advice/Help! Job offer in Trinidad & Tobago

Old Nov 21st 2009, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

leedsloiner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice/Help! Job offer in Trinidad & Tobago

Hi, despite rather extensive internet searching I haven't really found much to help me.

I'm married with 3 boys (3,5,9) and look likely to be based around Port of Spain.

Could anyone point me in the right direction regarding villa rental costs, good family locations, school costs etc..

Many thanks,

Andy
Old Nov 24th 2009, 8:50 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice/Help! Job offer in Trinidad & Tobago

Originally Posted by leedsloiner
Hi, despite rather extensive internet searching I haven't really found much to help me.

I'm married with 3 boys (3,5,9) and look likely to be based around Port of Spain.

Could anyone point me in the right direction regarding villa rental costs, good family locations, school costs etc..

Many thanks,

Andy
Do you know much about Trinidad ?
Maybe a gated community would be wise. There are a few around Port Of Spain. Also you really need to familiarise yourself with the island and port of spain as there are definatley some areas that are no no !!!