Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Pets to Provo , Turks & Caicos HELP !!

Pets to Provo , Turks & Caicos HELP !!

Old Jul 28th 2009, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

evie202 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pets to Provo , Turks & Caicos HELP !!

Hi , does anyone have the name of a pet travel company who may be able to get my dog and two cats to Providenciales , T & C , i am having a bit of trouble finding anyone . Any help would be much appreciated , cheers !!
Old Nov 9th 2009, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

sabrina189 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pets to Provo , Turks & Caicos HELP !!

Originally Posted by evie202 View Post
Hi , does anyone have the name of a pet travel company who may be able to get my dog and two cats to Providenciales , T & C , i am having a bit of trouble finding anyone . Any help would be much appreciated , cheers !!
Well im from the Turks and Caicos Islands and i know that when i brought my pet in i used American Airlines but maybe you can check with british airways
hope that was helpful
Old Nov 30th 2009, 10:39 am
Just Joined

janintheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pets to Provo , Turks & Caicos HELP !!

I am in TCI. Susan Blehr is English and runs the TSPCA here, often arranging for dogs to go off island to their new homes., always by air.You do not say what country you are travelling from but USA is easy as the airline will take animals during the cooler season ( in your doggy/cat crates and smaller ones in the cabin) They are used to it. Call Susan on Skype for further advice?