Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

A quick update from the Miggins

A quick update from the Miggins

Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A quick update from the Miggins

Ok - not that it's any of my business I guess, but in the middle of March Mistress Miggins was posting and still in Canada - that's her new forum name, right?

If she's back in the UK, that was a mighty quick exit
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:29 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Ok - not that it's any of my business I guess, but in the middle of March Mistress Miggins was posting and still in Canada - that's her new forum name, right?

If she's back in the UK, that was a mighty quick exit
Yes Ann it was a very quick exit, but I have her on my FB and she is back in the UK and tells me she's trez happy
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, OK Butch - thanks for that - I'm sad and happy for her - I understand the to-ing and fro-ing that they have mentally done over the months, and just wish them all lots of happiness

Don't do facebook (can't afford another addiction ) but please pass on my hellos next time you chat
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:43 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
No - she is back in the Uk now - she is my fb buddy!
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OI Tosspot she's in the uk and btw there's a spell check use it please
Bloody hell that was quick.

March 8th she was asking about a possible move to Edmonton.

Now you say she's back in the UK...what happened?
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:55 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Bloody hell that was quick.

March 8th she was asking about a possible move to Edmonton.

Now you say she's back in the UK...what happened?
BB is the one to ask really.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

BB is the one to ask really.
Hi everyone

Yes indeed the Migs are in the UK and they seem to be ok not had much of a chance to chat with her but from the snippets I have had through FB and her OH she seems to be in organising mode.

One thing I have learnt about Migs is that she quickly adjusts to things and makes the best of what she has.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 4:41 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Hi everyone

Yes indeed the Migs are in the UK and they seem to be ok not had much of a chance to chat with her but from the snippets I have had through FB and her OH she seems to be in organising mode.

One thing I have learnt about Migs is that she quickly adjusts to things and makes the best of what she has.
So she came over, went back, came over again and went back ?
Old Apr 18th 2009, 5:37 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Gaynor - are they all there??
Old Apr 19th 2009, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Gaynor - are they all there??
You may want to rephrase that....
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macadian
You may want to rephrase that....
Probably not with Mrs M - as head I think is up her A#$e in true Migs style
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:58 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably not with Mrs M - as head I think is up her A#$e in true Migs style
But good luck to her what ever she decides to do, she lasted it out until pr, so if she comes back
never really got to know her since i moved to the bridge as i was also in the head up my butt area of my life as well.....

But good luck to the miggins whatever they decide to do

LB
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

benjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant future

Sorry but 'he' is really pissing me off and I'm having a PMT day
hey did not mean to piss you off and I do use spell check but I do not have grammar check and hopefully I will not get you upset anymore

Ben
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:58 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by benjamin78
hey did not mean to piss you off and I do use spell check but I do not have grammar check and hopefully I will not get you upset anymore

Ben
Ben

You will get used to butch

LB