Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Another year bites the dust

Another year bites the dust

Old Nov 26th 2014, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

fitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud offitchmeister has much to be proud of
Default Another year bites the dust

So here I am again now coming up to our 4th year in Canada.

Life has stabilised now, we have Canadian financial history, car insurance is much lower/reasonable, we know what food we do like, what we dont, where our favourite restuarants are etc..

My wife is no longer isolated mother, she has a part time job and her own friends. My work has gone very well.

As some may identify with here, it has certainly taken its toll on our marriage with things coming to a crisis this year, bouncing back and recovering. Right now We are in a sort of limbo where we arent 'lets go back' or 'yay lets stay' so we have opted for stability for our kids & our own sanity. Finances are all stable, comfortable even, and it feels as if we have crested a hill in all sorts of ways.

Xmas is around the corner and that is usually a homesick time so we shall see how that goes and what 2015 brings.
Old Nov 27th 2014, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another year bites the dust

Congratulations on 4 years and good luck for 2015.