Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

You know you're becoming canadian when you...!

You know you're becoming canadian when you...!

Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:03 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you're becoming canadian when you...!

Originally Posted by willmore
It takes more than just wearing a maple leaf to be a canadian!
I agree

Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:10 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbd33
I feel like Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man. OK, if you say so.
You're more like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
I agree

are they traditional canadian underpants???
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:20 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
are they traditional canadian underpants???
Lol you should see the bikini version............
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:22 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
You're more like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man!
Actually, except for my being straight, my life is remarkably like that of Tom Cruise in Rain Man.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

go on then give us a glimpse
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

WOW!

I think we have started our own parliament.

maybe we could all run the country!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:33 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babyblue
I think we have started our own parliament.
maybe we could all run the country!

Vote Cascadia:

http://zapatopi.net/cascadia/

Rich.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

I came back to read the post and ......................
well........................

I find we really do have a political thread going on!

all this talk of underwear. But lets face it!
Underneath there is nothing really there afterall! All talk just like the rest!
Now who do we vote for!

I think i will vote for
D ali G!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Wild George will become famous soon enoughWild George will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Ooh, ooh I've got a few more...

... when the first thing you do when you wake up is check the weather (Online, weatherchannel etc..) so you know what to wear.

...when you start debating hat-hair vs cold head.

...when your back aches from shovelling snow but you do the neighbours walk anyway because he's 80 and "snowshovelling can cause heart attacks y'know!"

...when your dog has booties for winter-walks.

Siren

When you 3yr old gets her tongue frozen to the metal patio table while you are shoveling the deck
Old Jan 17th 2006, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wild George
When you 3yr old gets her tongue frozen to the metal patio table while you are shoveling the deck
sounds painful! :scared:

or.....You no longer think those long johns (you had seen in the old cowboy movies)are so funny. I find myself needing new ones. Never does much for the S*X life though!... I wonder why!