Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Uk-Canada Flights

Uk-Canada Flights

Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:09 am
Just Joined

ClioDynamique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk-Canada Flights

If you have flown from the UK to Canada in the last year or so, it would be very intersting to know how much you paid and with which carrier?

Looking at the online flight booking websites the prices don't differ an awful lot between the east & west coast.

British Airways are currently doing Heathrow-Toronto for £399 return, which seems good. Continental are offering Gatwick-Calgary (via Houston) for £440.

CD
Old Dec 10th 2003, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

CJ6680 is an unknown quantity at this point

we went gatwick to toronto three weeks ago with air transat and cost 135pounds per person.
Old Dec 10th 2003, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Gah!!

We've just booked for May 2004 with Transat, Manchester-Toronto return, £210. It goes via Gatwick, which is probably why it's a bit more expensive.

When we were fishing around on the web earlier this year, the cheapest flights to the West (Calgary, Vancouver, etc), from Manchester anyway, were via Chicago with American Airlines. I seem to recall some were around the £300 mark, but you've got to be prepared to spend a few hours at Chicago O'Hare waiting for your connection.

Last edited by Mr Lee; Dec 10th 2003 at 2:03 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Jeffy G is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk-Canada Flights

My girlfriend and i flew from Gatwick to Toronto (via Montreal) for £400 return each! That was with Air Transat and in August! U can find cheaper flights than BA. Try www.airline-network.co.uk flights are being advertised for £230!!
Enjoy Canada its amazing! I'm immigrating there soon!!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 1:34 pm
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future
Default Re: Uk-Canada Flights

We flew for £199 return to Vancouver with Canadian Affair
www.canadianaffair.com

great flight and cheap seats, especailly if you are prepared to be flexible.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

buckcpb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas Cook in the UK are doing return to Montreal for 199 pounds at the moment

Regards
Old Dec 16th 2003, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

zoom airways will soon start offering services

www.flyzoom.com
Old Dec 16th 2003, 7:41 pm
ACL
Forum Regular

ACL will become famous soon enough

And from May when you book your flights through Canadian Affair you have seats with extra leg room at no extra costs......

Their prices are very reasonable in comparison with booking through High St travel agencys
Old Dec 17th 2003, 4:29 am
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by ACL
And from May when you book your flights through Canadian Affair you have seats with extra leg room at no extra costs......

Their prices are very reasonable in comparison with booking through High St travel agencys

I booked with Canadian Affair, I was especially "amused" when Thomas Cook offered me EXACTLY the same flight for just under 100% more!

Clare