Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:17 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Don't even get me started on the 'Pig League' that we used to run every summer........

T'was very simple....you scored points for gettin' jiggy, and of course, the uglier - the more points you scored

Never did manage to beat my mate 'Stitch'

Now HE was a minger!!!!

pmsl!!

reminded me why i never had a long term relationship with any bloke i ever met who was in the forces
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:23 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
pmsl!!

reminded me why i never had a long term relationship with any bloke i ever met who was in the forces
Theres not many a squaddie who will be able to tell you what monogamy means!

I need to add at this point, that I left several years ago and am now a fine upstanding young man (awright, awright...not so young man) in a steady, monogomous relationship!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Theres not many a squaddie who will be able to tell you what monogamy means!

I need to add at this point, that I left several years ago and am now a fine upstanding young man (awright, awright...not so young man) in a steady, monogomous relationship!
what is it Rob? one at a time?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:37 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Any one of the Nolan Sisters.

Someone from the lounge shagged one of the Nolan sisters on a cruise ship, "slipper face" was her nickname apparently....

Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:18 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

How about Liza tarbuck,single,likes a beer,old man loads of money,likes a laugh.....is it just me?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:21 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
How about Liza tarbuck,single,likes a beer,old man loads of money,likes a laugh.....is it just me?
Out of two, I'd giver her one
Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:24 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

what if the other one was the chuch meister.now there is dirty looking old lot,as they say! I'll bet she could suck the chrome of your handlebars!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Oakie will become famous soon enoughOakie will become famous soon enough

Holy mumma, Ive just disovered this thread. Im not sure if someone has said this....

Trinny and Susana. Holy s**t, yeah!

I'd be in that mirror thing like a shot.

Last edited by Oakie; Dec 15th 2005 at 9:36 pm.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:37 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakie
Holy mumma, Ive just disovered this thread. Im not sure if someone has said this....

Trinny and Susana. Holy f**k, yeah!

I'd be in that mirror thing like a shot.

Ah..but how good would you look? & would your tits stand up to approval

Donna.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by madsad
Ah..but how good would you look? & would your tits stand up to approval

Donna.

Worse than that, would your knob? They'd be poking and pulling it all over the place like they do with the women's tits. Oh, hang on.........yeh, trinny and susannah....yeh!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cadman
Worse than that, would your knob? They'd be poking and pulling it all over the place like they do with the women's tits. Oh, hang on.........yeh, trinny and susannah....yeh!
You catch my drift. uuuuhhhhhhhhgg......

Plus you get a grand for some duds. Everyones a winner
Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by madsad
would your tits stand up to approval
Yes. hell yes.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:55 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cadman

My knob i aint got one matey ,the one i have is secure in a bed box!!!!! poking n pulling it all over the place?? you wish

Donna.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 10:38 pm
Running on the spot.

Tranny and the other one..My God there are some really sick people on here!
How about Kelly Brooke? Now thats all women there boys!!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:05 pm
(It's not my real name)

Jackie McAuliffe - it's just plain wrong. Hmm, I could be tempted after a few pints though...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.