Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Weird.................

Weird.................

Old Feb 18th 2014, 8:07 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weird.................

Originally Posted by berserk
family forum?

i can tell you that's not true!
Just google "girthy 10 inch manhood" and I'm sure you'll find something to your liking.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

berserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of light

no thanks.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

My mum had this happen a few times on her street. If it's any help the police told her they had noticed it was the pentecostal churches in her area that attracted those types. Might be time to talk to the local pastor
Old Feb 18th 2014, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

berserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of lightberserk is a glorious beacon of light

the crime is?
illegal display of manhood?
Old Feb 18th 2014, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

the crime is?
Owning a white fluffy dressing gown....
Old Feb 18th 2014, 11:34 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

the crime is?
Man waxing.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

not all men are hairy u know
Old Feb 18th 2014, 5:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
DD and I were out delivering leaflets in our quiet suburban area, when strolling around the corner came a young man. He wore only a white fluffy bathrobe which was open at the front. He was waxed and had an enormous erection!!(Hard not to see that) Not what you expect to see at 10.45 am in a quiet street. We walked round the corner into the road he had just come out of, and we think he came back and got into a blue P-plate car, turned it round really slowly and drove off.

DD took it quite well- no screaming. We had a chat about it as we continued the round, but for an 18 year old girl who hasn't had a boyfriend it was quite an eyefull!

My question is why?? Was he high, sleepwalking or still drunk??
Ooops sorry about that,couldn't remember what house i was staying in
Old Feb 18th 2014, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Ooops sorry about that,couldn't remember what house i was staying in
But you're a woman.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 6:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

But you're a woman.
Only when i'm being dumb
Old Feb 18th 2014, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Rubs the lotion on its skin
Old Feb 18th 2014, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

DD and I were out delivering leaflets in our quiet suburban area, when strolling around the corner came a young man. He wore only a white fluffy bathrobe which was open at the front. He was waxed and had an enormous erection!!(Hard not to see that) Not what you expect to see at 10.45 am in a quiet street. We walked round the corner into the road he had just come out of, and we think he came back and got into a blue P-plate car, turned it round really slowly and drove off.

DD took it quite well- no screaming. We had a chat about it as we continued the round, but for an 18 year old girl who hasn't had a boyfriend it was quite an eyefull!

My question is why?? Was he high, sleepwalking or still drunk??
I think he was doing something with somebody who he shouldn't of been doing it with. The husbands unexpectedly come home and he's had to....
Old Feb 18th 2014, 9:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Our own road, but he was not a familiar face.
'Fess up. It was not his face you were looking at.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 9:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'm pretty sure his face isn't what you were looking at.
Rats. I just went and said that again.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Rats. I just went and said that again.
Yes, but it is probably what a lot of people are thinking. I DID look at his face, until I was somewhat distracted by the appendage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.