Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Shappelle Corby and Channel 9

Shappelle Corby and Channel 9

Old Feb 11th 2014, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shappelle Corby and Channel 9

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That's why the whole Corby thing is annoying me. You aren't seeing the whole thing over there, obviously, but here she is headline news, on every channel, in every paper, people are discussing the case on every media website....its insane.
even the giraffe has more right to media attention, in my little humble opinion......

But then you consider the poor kids in places like Syria, and the youngsters setting fire to themselves to try and help their beloved Tibet, and you wonder, WTF are people even giving this drug dealer space in the their thoughts?
HAVE GOT TO AGREE I am sick of hearing her name mentioned every time I switch on the T.V. what is it with this girl have they forgot she is a DRUG DEALER, think I will give up watching T.V. until it all settles down.
Old Feb 11th 2014, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
HAVE GOT TO AGREE I am sick of hearing her name mentioned every time I switch on the T.V. what is it with this girl have they forgot she is a DRUG DEALER, think I will give up watching T.V. until it all settles down.
Go to channel 10. That slopestyle is the best. Watching a 19 year old Canadian girl throw herself 3 stories in the air, land on the 'knuckle' and break a jaw, beats the hell out of anything Channel 9 can throw up any day of the week.
Old Feb 11th 2014, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light

Seems to be growing support for Kochies stance on the $2 million superdeal Corby is being offered.
More info http://www.news.com.au/national/scha...-1226824068589
Old Feb 11th 2014, 8:17 pm
Spud

spuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she should keep her head down and her family should have her secretly removed before she ends up back in jail. private plane, secluded airstrip, goodbye. Forget the media hype and money, make a dash for freedom. That would be a good news story.
Old Feb 11th 2014, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Shappelle Corby and Channel 9

This is her emerging from Jail.

Reminds me of that phrase, The Bhurkas are better at Hungry Jacks

Old Feb 11th 2014, 9:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimbersBack
This is her emerging from Jail.

Reminds me of that phrase, The Bhurkas are better at Hungry Jacks

http://resources2.news.com.au/images...e4ae41740d.jpg
Nah mate,that's Deadvim at a BE meet
Old Feb 11th 2014, 11:51 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

She's missed out on so much over the last 9 years. Just imagine the first time she goes to use the Coles self serve checkouts and gets the error message "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA"
Old Feb 12th 2014, 12:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure I can agree Corby 'did the crime did the time' fits the situation.

What cost was the extensive aid given by the Australian Govt and consulate ( read taxpayer ). If she profits now she should repay that debt.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 1:19 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
She's missed out on so much over the last 9 years. Just imagine the first time she goes to use the Coles self serve checkouts and gets the error message "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA"
It's the f****** bag I just told you I was going to use!

Argggh...sorry.

Old Feb 12th 2014, 4:18 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

I've changed my mind on the issue.

All round sack of sh*t Campbell Newman has come out against her and her getting money for her story. Therefore I say "well done and go for it, you useless bogan druggie".

At least served her time for her crimes.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 7:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP

At least served her time for her crimes.
No she didn't. She served less than half of her sentence. And it's pretty common knowledge that she had been getting out on day passes for yonks swanning around Kuta.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No she didn't. She served less than half of her sentence. And it's pretty common knowledge that she had been getting out on day passes for yonks swanning around Kuta.
Like everything in Indonesia, money talks.

Personally I can't trust the Indonesian legal system. Not saying she's innocent but anything government in Indonesia is a basket case.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'll find that many Be members and Australians watch these tabloid channels....the subject matter interests them enough somewhere....

otherwise why would they know anything about them?

Many people are over Schapelle...

Some of the made for tv dramas are fine....it's the only thing I will watch...I enjoyed INXS and Paper Giants....it's the soaps that are awful.
Old Feb 13th 2014, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I think you'll find that many Be members and Australians watch these tabloid channels....the subject matter interests them enough somewhere....

otherwise why would they know anything about them?

Many people are over Schapelle...

Some of the made for tv dramas are fine....it's the only thing I will watch...I enjoyed INXS and Paper Giants....it's the soaps that are awful.
No wait. What did she eat?

http://www.news.com.au/national/scha...-1226825122288
Old Feb 13th 2014, 3:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
why do you care? Tabloid people entertain me in quiet moments...that is all...and if there are no tabloid people around I have to amuse myself via alternative means...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.