last say

Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: last say

Originally Posted by Margaret2
If anybudy's gonna ave the last say, it'll be me

Are you sure
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:45 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Gawd this could go on all night
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd this could go on all night

Probably.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:51 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Probably.
Good try Wendy
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good try Wendy
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:54 pm

do you have to get up in the morning, coz i don't
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do you have to get up in the morning, coz i don't

Only if I go to bed
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:58 pm

Only if I go to bed
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you been on a walk lately?
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:03 pm

Have you been on a walk lately?

---------
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:06 pm

Where's Wendy, can't believe she's gonna let me have the last say
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Where's Wendy, can't believe she's gonna let me have the last say
I've been troll fishing
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:09 pm

I've been troll fishing

Oh gawd, don't, ave landed in a bit of bother coz of that
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh gawd, don't, ave landed in a bit of bother coz of that

Ooooo sounds interesting, tell me more
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:13 pm

And yet another cut and paste

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow
me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would
tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the ceiling and
made funny noises. My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing?
I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would
think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you
doing?"
I told him I was a light bulb. He said "You are clearly stressed out. Go
home and recuperate for a couple of days". I jumped down and walked out of
the office. When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her
"...And where do you think you're going?"
( You're gonna love this..... )

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.