Originally Posted by debbiemc
bugger off and leave me alone then!!!! i'm going right now!!!! really

xx
:scared: cheeky mare go on then bugger off

still in sringtime I see
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, another thread

Originally Posted by possoms
:scared: cheeky mare go on then bugger off

still in sringtime I see

keep trying to change it!!!!!!!! cant think of anything witty tho!!

have got my rubber gloves on typing this

back to the grind!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

keep trying to change it!!!!!!!! cant think of anything witty tho!!

have got my rubber gloves on typing this

back to the grind!

I've done all my housework

Mind that's cos I've got someone viewing the house this aft
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
I've done all my housework

Mind that's cos I've got someone viewing the house this aft

oh bloody hell i'm going to be at it for hours!!

good luck with the viewing wendy, rubber gloves crossed

am off again now, round 2, the bathroom i hate cleaning the bathroom!!

let us knowhow you get on xxx
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

oh bloody hell i'm going to be at it for hours!!

good luck with the viewing wendy, rubber gloves crossed

am off again now, round 2, the bathroom i hate cleaning the bathroom!!

let us knowhow you get on xxx

will do, don't even know what time he's coming. It could be between 1 & 2 or after 3

Ah well, that'll teach me to tell people just to come anytime won't it. Next time they'll have to ring the estate agent
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:29 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

keep trying to change it!!!!!!!!
HUH why cant you change it?

oh sorry shouldnt be talking to you, go on get the house done dirty ca
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:40 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all, I've just got back from meeting my friend for lunch!!

.....oh stopped off to collect kids from school and tea from sainsburys!!

Any news on the house viewing wendy?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

He said he was looking for his son, and that he would ring us over the weekend to arrange for his son to come up and look, why he didn't bring him in the first place I'll never know.

I do think he's looking to knock £5 k off the price, which is ok but he wants us to leave all the stuff as well. Not a chance of that!.

Ah well. It's only just gone in the estate agents window today, so can't really complain.

I will persevere for a while and see what happens I think. Not that desperate to sell ( just yet anyway )
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Check out the ssshhh thread again. It was the wrong piccy
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:47 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Morning margaret. you off work today?

Evening, no wasn't off work today, managed to sneak that on during a thyroid operation
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Evening, no wasn't off work today, managed to sneak that on during a thyroid operation

Off to pub now for tea, so will catch you all later.

If hubby lets me I'll come back and see you all later tonight (if I'm not too drunk to type that is )
Old Jan 27th 2006, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

hello
Wasssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp!!!!!!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:46 pm
Rawr!

SophieC will become famous soon enoughSophieC will become famous soon enough

The sky? Wait no, I know this..A bird! although they are not always up..Hmm.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
He said he was looking for his son, and that he would ring us over the weekend to arrange for his son to come up and look, why he didn't bring him in the first place I'll never know.

I do think he's looking to knock £5 k off the price, which is ok but he wants us to leave all the stuff as well. Not a chance of that!.

Ah well. It's only just gone in the estate agents window today, so can't really complain.

I will persevere for a while and see what happens I think. Not that desperate to sell ( just yet anyway )

You could always negotiate a price for the stuff you might leave behind? Cheeky buggers though eh?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Well next time try the cardiac theatres....you could chat for a bit longer then! lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.