Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Location: Gippsland, Victoria since April '05 and loving it! (ex-Belgium)
Libra76 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Is there any way of getting an address to send some stuff over for little Flynn? Our boy was born at 31.5 weeks so I have tons of tiny outfits stored away, hopefully won't need them for the next baby. I'd love to send some to Hevs and Matt because I know how hard it can be to find time to go shopping in between hospital visits and expressing milk Let alone find decent premmie clothes in the shops..

If anyone can PM me about this, please do! We'll be away tomorrow and Tuesday but will be back to check my mail on Wednesday. I'd love to help out.

Thanks
Els
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:58 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Libra76
Is there any way of getting an address to send some stuff over for little Flynn? Our boy was born at 31.5 weeks so I have tons of tiny outfits stored away, hopefully won't need them for the next baby. I'd love to send some to Hevs and Matt because I know how hard it can be to find time to go shopping in between hospital visits and expressing milk Let alone find decent premmie clothes in the shops..

If anyone can PM me about this, please do! We'll be away tomorrow and Tuesday but will be back to check my mail on Wednesday. I'd love to help out.

Thanks
Els

Bordy, perhaps this one is in your court?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 1:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Bordy, perhaps this one is in your court?
Yep, one for Bordy, I do have an address but might be better for stuff to go to somewhere other than there own house? Anyway, pm Bordy and I'm sure he'll get in touch
Old Nov 19th 2006, 1:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

On a more serious note, little Flynn has been having tests over the last two days, and is really fighting hard, but it sounds like he needs every positive vibe and prayer that we can come up with, as do the rest of the family.

Whoever and whatever you believe in, make sure that you say a word to them tonight to help the little man and his devoted parents, brother and sister.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 5:24 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
On a more serious note, little Flynn has been having tests over the last two days, and is really fighting hard, but it sounds like he needs every positive vibe and prayer that we can come up with, as do the rest of the family.

Whoever and whatever you believe in, make sure that you say a word to them tonight to help the little man and his devoted parents, brother and sister.
I am sending positive vibes with every ounce of my soul. Keep fighting baby Flynn

Love

Kath xxxx
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Thankyou for all the updates Polly. I can't stop thinking about the little guy, and I cannot begin to imagine what Hevs, Matt and family are going thru, but our thoughts are with all 5 of them.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 11:07 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Bumping this.... just in case people haven't seen it.

Hope everything is ok with you, heather, matt and little Flynn.

Hang in there.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 11:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just about to do an update but will do a new thread so people will know its there

Thanks again everyone....