Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Getting out of an Orange mobile contract

Getting out of an Orange mobile contract

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:57 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice
Default Re: Getting out of an Orange mobile contract

Originally Posted by perksy
We had 10 phones on one account with them (used for work and business) with over a year left on the contracts we rang them the day before we left and told them we would pay up to the latest balance and no more. They agreed after I pointed out I could pay nothing and they could send the bill to an unoccupied property instead.
Wise words mate
Old Jul 26th 2009, 5:40 am
Just Joined

Living the dream is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Getting out of an Orange mobile contract

I'm on the exact same boat!

Im staying in Australia for a year and I called orange before I left to come to Sydney and they said I could either pay 400 odd quid to get out the contract or I could not use the phone, pay the £30 a month and in 2 months(once im halfway through the contract) put it on hold for upto a year.

Sorry, guess this won't really help you if you are moving to oz permanently but may help others.

Cat