Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:44 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all
Default Re: Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

He looks great Matt, well done Flynn and keep up the good work!! He needs to feed up to build up those muscles for tearing off the paper on all his xmas presents !!!

Lorraine
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:50 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lindsay Clan
He needs to feed up to build up those muscles for tearing off the paper on all his xmas presents
Now I will really have to draw the line here!! Wrap his presents!!! Why the hell would we wrap his presents!! HE WON'T KNOW!!

I sense even without having the discussion with Hev I will not win this discussion .
Old Dec 19th 2006, 8:11 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
Now now thats not fair I was not smug at all . Do I look like I'm enjoying myself mum

Anyway Flynns had another good day. His nappies are still a little runny but the doctors don't seem too concerned. He's put on a little more weight (not a lot mind)

He seems to be enjoying his baths a little more than he did. They were changing his feeds today to 2 hourly. They don't just change him over in one go but do it gradually. Apparantly he would be likely to hurl if they did it in one go.
Awww guys, he's just adorable. Glad to hear he's putting on a little weight. Hevs, hope you're feeling better soon so ou can give your little man a big Xmas hug.

love

Gill
Old Dec 19th 2006, 8:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

If we got a Xmas Turkey weighing the same as Flynn we would be taking in back and complaining.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 9:49 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

OOOH soo cute, love the Craig David hat. All the best, still sending positive thoughts to baby Flynn.

Joex
Old Dec 19th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Awwwwwwwwww wee man................... He's so cute and doing so well. All the best guys for 2007, hope it brings you loads of luck.

Merry Christmas and ofcourse Flynn's pressies need to be wrapped!!!

Lynn xx
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:08 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Hev, why are you chasing cars???

Flynn looks better and better each picture.... what gestational age is he now?
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:50 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

He is adorable!!!! Continuing to think positive thoughts for Flynn!

Hope Hevs is feeling better soon!
Old Dec 25th 2006, 1:14 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Well young Flynn gave me my biggest shock this Christmas.

My wife who is a nurse had to work Xmas eve night & Xmas night so I got out the house to let her sleep & I took a run over to the hospital to see Flynn.

First time Ive seen him since he was moved from the high care to intermediate care unit.
He was looking great with most of the tubes & monitors etc removed & has really filled out now to a whole 2 Kgs.

I even got to hold him after his feed for a good 20 mins or so.

The shock was though Hevs & Hup gave me a Xmas card from Flynn which said " Dear uncle Bordy, I don't have any money to buy you a pressie but I was wondering if you would like to become my Godfather"

You have no idea how difficult it was to hold back a tear or two but after the initial shock I feel very very honoured.

I can't wait for Mrs Bordy to wake up now so I can tell her.

What a cracker of a Xmas present.
Old Dec 25th 2006, 1:42 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy

My wife who is a nurse had to work Xmas eve night & Xmas night so I got out the house to let her sleep & I took a run over to the hospital to see Flynn.

First time Ive seen him since he was moved from the high care to intermediate care unit.
He was looking great with most of the tubes & monitors etc removed & has really filled out now to a whole 2 Kgs.

The shock was though Hevs & Hup gave me a Xmas card from Flynn which said " Dear uncle Bordy, I don't have any money to buy you a pressie but I was wondering if you would like to become my Godfather"

You have no idea how difficult it was to hold back a tear or two but after the initial shock I feel very very honoured.

Congratulations mate...
I hope Mrs B doesn't wake up to find a horse's head in the bed...
Old Dec 25th 2006, 2:14 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Scossie
Congratulations mate...
I hope Mrs B doesn't wake up to find a horse's head in the bed...

PMSL, you idiot.
Old Dec 25th 2006, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Bordy - hope you said 'yes'.

What an amazing pressie, better than money could buy and so well deserved
Old Dec 25th 2006, 5:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww that's fab. What a mega pressie. Congrats Uncle/Godfather Bordy. No chance of ever forgetting this godchild is there
Old Dec 25th 2006, 7:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats beautiful mate, you must feel so proud.
Old Dec 25th 2006, 7:13 am
The Godfather

Thanks guys, I feel ten foot tall now that its sunk in.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I read the card & sort of realised what it said.

Its a present no amount of money can buy & especially with someone as special as Flynn as Penny says its not something I'll forget in a hurry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.