Facebook search

Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:15 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facebook search

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
Nothing like on here then?
Old Jan 16th 2013, 8:18 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon77
I bet I am the only one here who has never had a facebook account or used it

I don't find the need to know what my family / friends are doing every second of every day and I don't particularly feel the need to let the world know how I am feeling every day or upload crappy photos of me / my family.

I am also not really interested in what the people I went to school with are doing these days, I really couldn't give a **** how reproductive they are or how successful / unssuccessful they are.

I keep in contact with the close family and friends I want to keep in contact with very well without the need for 2500 electronic friends that I would never meet.

Facebook is for nosey internet snoopers.

My GF is utterly addicted to Facebook. We can't sit down and watch TV without her having to check something or chat to somebody, or post a new message. I find it quite frustrating, as then she the n wants to know what she has missed and we have to rewind, and then she does it again!

I call them the Facebook Generation - Or Generation F - the people whose lives aren't complete unless they check Facebook for all important updates, pokes, baby pictures and zombie sheep throwing every ten minutes.

S
Old Jan 16th 2013, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
My GF is utterly addicted to Facebook. We can't sit down and watch TV without her having to check something or chat to somebody, or post a new message. I find it quite frustrating, as then she the n wants to know what she has missed and we have to rewind, and then she does it again!

I call them the Facebook Generation - Or Generation F - the people whose lives aren't complete unless they check Facebook for all important updates, pokes, baby pictures and zombie sheep throwing every ten minutes.

S
Zombie sheep throwing? I must check that out.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 8:37 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Zombie sheep throwing? I must check that out.

You'll have to wade through too many pictures of people's kids first...

S
Old Jan 16th 2013, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to wade through too many pictures of people's kids first...

S
Oh right, then no. Went through facebook yesterday to delete as much as I could actually. It's embarassingly a big task and I'm not finished yet. Not sure what 'delete' actually does as I'm sure things remain on facebook servers. But, I think I'll be deactivating my facebook account very soon.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond repute

S
I have travelled and been to some truely beautiful places that take your breath away. You look around at the people in the same transport as you and so many have their nose stuck in facebook.

On the way to work on a morning I like to look out of the window or read a book. Again so many people have their noses stuck in facebook.

A whole real world is going by without them noticing it.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I resisted Facebook until a year ago, and I'm sorry if this offends some people, but I mainly use it to play games like (gulp) Farmville2! I have high privacy settings, and block people I have no desire to talk to or know about.

Yes, all the ads and inanities are annoying, but as I'm usually playing a game- bejewelled blitz is another one - I don't read them. I also check on DD's status occasionally, as she is often at the other end of the house to me!!