Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 12:49 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I can't concentrate on school very well @ the moment, my mind's elsewhere, AUSTRALIA!!! LOL Become a DHL website addict this past few days, according to it our paperwork left Heathrow @ 18.11 on Saturday night, so if that's the case it's been in the air 48 hours now! I hope they don't run out of fuel soon!
Docs arrived in Sydney Tues 10am, Oz time YAYYYYYYY lol
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Are you going to be a bi tired today Jen and Paul? Posting after 1 am!!!

Hope there's good news on the way! Anything?
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:52 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recovering DHL website addict moves onto harder Parcelforce drug! EEK!

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick

I was a DHL website addict until this morning... but now that Daniel has signed for our paperwork, I'll move on to becoming a Parcelforce addict as our meds are being couriered by them!
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I was a DHL website addict until this morning... but now that Daniel has signed for our paperwork, I'll move on to becoming a Parcelforce addict as our meds are being couriered by them!
You are not going to find that wait for the visas very easy are you?
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:56 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You are not going to find that wait for the visas very easy are you?
Erm...well, no, not really, particularly as the OH is the main visa applicant and is away a fair bit in the coming month or so, and won't always have access to his email! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol :curse: lol
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Erm...well, no, not really, particularly as the OH is the main visa applicant and is away a fair bit in the coming month or so, and won't always have access to his email! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol :curse: lol
Good luck! Hope your local liquor store are well stocked on your fave tipple!
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 7:14 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Went to bed at 4am.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 9:40 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Paulry and Jen need no sleep. Jen has two jobs, WPC and teacher. I need to kinow what tablets they take

Oh, no visa today. No surprise!

Cooler
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler

Oh, no visa today. No surprise!

Cooler
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:22 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
PRO-PLUS! lol
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PRO-PLUS! lol
OH used to down those by the handful when he worked night shifts!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Have you seen the changes to the processing priorities effective today?..... Hope this doesn't have too much of an effect of you guys.

My first thought when I saw the update was to think of Cooler and Co.....
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:39 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen the changes to the processing priorities effective today?..... Hope this doesn't have too much of an effect of you guys.

My first thought when I saw the update was to think of Cooler and Co.....

Mrs C rang me whilst picking up the three year old from playgroup and I nearly passed out when she was trying to explain it to me

Fortunately, we appear to be ok as I am on the CSL whihc might mean we've moved up a notch. Agent tells us that we have a newbie for a CO so they do things by the book. Fair enough, but we want our visa

Well spotted, cheers,
Cooler

Cooler
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler

Mrs C rang me whilst picking up the three year old from playgroup and I nearly passed out when she was trying to explain it to me

Fortunately, we appear to be ok as I am on the CSL whihc might mean we've moved up a notch. Agent tells us that we have a newbie for a CO so they do things by the book. Fair enough, but we want our visa

Well spotted, cheers,
Cooler

Cooler
Hope you get your visa soon - been following your thread.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:15 pm
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by nbn8
Hope you get your visa soon - been following your thread.
Thanks,
I am surprised at how long it has taken. I did base my projection on the rate of visa grants on here, Beupdate etc and then it slowed But just hope we get it now.

Bet you're glad you got yours

Cooler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.