Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Australia / The Barbie

Old May 5th 2012, 2:57 pm   #5701
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN View Post
couldn't give a flying F%^k Much as it pains me to say it, Chavski to win just so them thieving scousers only go home with some stolen goods
Hey, watch your language - the only thief today was that ref who refused Naaaaawich the pens that would have taken 'em way clear in the match.

Who cares about the FA Cup anyway?
General Tojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th 2012, 3:09 pm   #5702
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tojo View Post
Hey, watch your language - the only thief today was that ref who refused Naaaaawich the pens that would have taken 'em way clear in the match.

Who cares about the FA Cup anyway?
Ah-So oh blue nosed one where ya been?
Old May 5th 2012, 3:18 pm   #5703
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN View Post
Ah-So oh blue nosed one where ya been?
Nowhere - yous were the jetsetting ones, did you get used to the Oz ways? Kick-offs in the wee hours?
General Tojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th 2012, 3:27 pm   #5704
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tojo View Post
Nowhere - yous were the jetsetting ones, did you get used to the Oz ways? Kick-offs in the wee hours?
that's what I'm not looking forward to still West Indies at cricket and Euros to come before I need to worry about that
Old May 5th 2012, 9:46 pm   #5705
Grumpy Witch
Super Moderator

Location: Keeping true friends & puppets close, trusting no-one else ;)
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Was so good today to spend the afternoon drinking and watching football, multitude of thanks to my best friend for helping it work so well
Chelsea winning was the icing on the cake, my niece is in heaven!!!!
Once in the hands of fate,there is no choice, An echo on the wind,you'll hear my voice."
Pollyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th 2012, 11:32 am   #5706
Waiting to be a grown-up
Premium Member

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Been a lovely morning here in Notts. Sun shining, albeit a bit chilly for May, got the lawns mown, front hedge cut (ROMFT managing to cut the wire on the hedge trimmers for the FOURTH time(actually I think it may be more as he did it twice in one day once), kids been out on their bikes and to the park with friends and we are planning a bike ride after lunch.

I have put the washing on the line, so you can pretty much guarantee t'will rain later

5 days left to organise the kids birthday party (and mine )
Old May 6th 2012, 11:47 am   #5707
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Chelsea winning was the icing on the cake, my niece is in heaven!!!!
... as am I well something has to go right sooner or later doesn't it!
SillyOldBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th 2012, 12:10 pm   #5708
Grumpy Witch
Super Moderator

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyOldBag View Post
... as am I well something has to go right sooner or later doesn't it!
Once in the hands of fate,there is no choice, An echo on the wind,you'll hear my voice."
Old May 11th 2012, 6:56 am   #5709
Grumpy Witch
Super Moderator

Only been back a day and a Brisbane bus driver has already managed to get up my nose!!
Jumped up twerp who looks about 25, she had the nerve to tell me as I got off the bus that she hoped my "kids give me a good Mothers Day cos I look tired enough to need it" I stared at her in bewilderment & said "I don't have kids" only to be told that it was "a shame" and maybe I "could adopt some" Like its any of her business!

Wouldn't happen in England
Old May 11th 2012, 7:00 am   #5710
FREE TIBET
Premium Member

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only been back a day and a Brisbane bus driver has already managed to get up my nose!!
Jumped up twerp who looks about 25, she had the nerve to tell me as I got off the bus that she hoped my "kids give me a good Mothers Day cos I look tired enough to need it" I stared at her in bewilderment & said "I don't have kids" only to be told that it was "a shame" and maybe I "could adopt some" Like its any of her business!

Wouldn't happen in England
I think she actually said 'grandchildren'
Old May 11th 2012, 7:02 am   #5711
Grumpy Witch
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernieboy View Post
You want a slap, sonny?
Old May 11th 2012, 7:07 am   #5712
Excessively Diverted

Luthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud ofLuthien has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernieboy View Post
Balls of steel man.
Luthien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th 2012, 7:37 am   #5713
Grumpy Witch
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
Balls of steel man.
Naa he's a pussy cat really
Old May 23rd 2012, 10:43 am   #5714
Grumpy Witch
Super Moderator

Ahhh you couldn't make it up, could you........

Solitary witch on a mountain top in pitch darkness, muttering, burning incense, three candles alight on her back porch, sign on the porch saying "The Witch is in", busy putting out bits of apples for the local possum brigade who are lurking at the bottom of the steps.........

Strange geeky-looking student appears at the foot of the steps, muttering "i'm looking for the bloke next door" ....

One candle shoots a tongue of flame heavenward and three small furry animals dart straight between the bloke's legs and up the steps for their dinner.

By the time I could ask him "Do I LOOK like the bloke next door?" he'd run screaming across the garden yelling "don't let the critters get me" and disappeared into the night .......

Possums now on extra rations for being excellent at scaring away idiots!
Old May 23rd 2012, 11:00 am   #5715
FREE TIBET
Premium Member

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahhh you couldn't make it up, could you........

Solitary witch on a mountain top in pitch darkness, muttering, burning incense, three candles alight on her back porch, sign on the porch saying "The Witch is in", busy putting out bits of apples for the local possum brigade who are lurking at the bottom of the steps.........

Strange geeky-looking student appears at the foot of the steps, muttering "i'm looking for the bloke next door" ....

One candle shoots a tongue of flame heavenward and three small furry animals dart straight between the bloke's legs and up the steps for their dinner.

By the time I could ask him "Do I LOOK like the bloke next door?" he'd run screaming across the garden yelling "don't let the critters get me" and disappeared into the night .......

Possums now on extra rations for being excellent at scaring away idiots!
It was yer nakedness that did the poor boy in

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Australia / The Barbie