Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Looking for my brother

Looking for my brother

Old May 13th 2017, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

johnwinstonbrownie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for my brother

Hello, does anyone live on the Manzana block of flats in Costa Esuri? If you do would you pm me please. Thanks.
Old May 13th 2017, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Re: Looking for my brother

Sorry, but 'manzana' just means 'block' so more information is needed to narrow it down. Eg on Marina Esuri, Lomas, La Jarra, Parque Oasis? These all use the term 'manzana' to mean block and really is more like a block of dwellings (either houses or flats)) although the other complexes use 'bloque' instead but these are more your traditional blocks of flats. Do you know the complex name or the manzana number?
Old May 13th 2017, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

johnwinstonbrownie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for my brother

Hello, yes it is Manzana 1, #32, CR Lomas. I hope that narrows it down. I am desperately trying to reach him. Thank you for advising me.