Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Mums Meet-up - UPDATE

Sydney Mums Meet-up - UPDATE

Old Dec 4th 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Mums Meet-up - UPDATE

Hi All

Sorry I have not been in touch this week - MEGA busy.

I know we postponed the meet-up from last week as the weather was bad but I have realised my little girl has her pre-school concert tomorrow so I can't make it then either.

So now we are onto next week!!! That would be the 13th. Is anyone able to make the meet that day? Same location as I said via PM. If you can make it post here and I'll PM the details of where we can meet and time etc etc. All are welcome - I will try and PM everyone this week anyway. I think I can only PM a few at a time though!!!!

These are the people who originally posted - I am not sure whether any of the UK people have now arrived........

Walaj
Anastasia Beaverhausen
Poshrice
Binbird
Rockville
Dave and Linda
Wastonyy
Mr. Ee
Cammyn
Swaffy
SiennaRowe
Parker

Take care - we WILL get this sorted!!!

Rudi
Old Dec 4th 2005, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

cammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sydney Mums Meet-up - UPDATE

Rudi

Not in Sydney until late Jan, so have fun and see you all after that.

Mrs Cammym

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi All

Sorry I have not been in touch this week - MEGA busy.

I know we postponed the meet-up from last week as the weather was bad but I have realised my little girl has her pre-school concert tomorrow so I can't make it then either.

So now we are onto next week!!! That would be the 13th. Is anyone able to make the meet that day? Same location as I said via PM. If you can make it post here and I'll PM the details of where we can meet and time etc etc. All are welcome - I will try and PM everyone this week anyway. I think I can only PM a few at a time though!!!!

These are the people who originally posted - I am not sure whether any of the UK people have now arrived........

Walaj
Anastasia Beaverhausen
Poshrice
Binbird
Rockville
Dave and Linda
Wastonyy
Mr. Ee
Cammyn
Swaffy
SiennaRowe
Parker

Take care - we WILL get this sorted!!!

Rudi
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:15 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hiya i should be there but becasue of problems with house sale we don't actually have a date now hopefully will be late jan early feb so fingers crossed hope it all goes well for the meet and hope everyone has a loely christmas wherever they are.

Poshrice
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya i should be there but becasue of problems with house sale we don't actually have a date now hopefully will be late jan early feb so fingers crossed hope it all goes well for the meet and hope everyone has a loely christmas wherever they are.

Poshrice
Oh dear - sounds like things have really gone pear shaped with your sale - I hope it all gets sorted soon - what a nightmare.

Fingers crossed.

I've now sent a PM to everyone who responded to the first thread. I know some of you are in the UK, but it's good to talk to you anyway!!!

If anyone else is interested in coming next Tuesday (we hope!!) then let me know. You do not have to bring a child along just come and have a natter if you want to.

Take care

Rudi
x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:11 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

I read this earlier but didn't have time to post a response but am here now giving this thread a very worthy bump! (Does my desperation to meet new faces show?!)

I will definitely be there - haven't told the hubby that he will be without the car for the best part of the day though yet!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Binbird
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:53 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

We are not in Oz until next year, but thanks for the invite.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by binbird
I read this earlier but didn't have time to post a response but am here now giving this thread a very worthy bump! (Does my desperation to meet new faces show?!)

I will definitely be there - haven't told the hubby that he will be without the car for the best part of the day though yet!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Binbird
Great!!! I've had another reply from someone to say she'll be there too.

Hopefully we'll get a few more before then as well.

Rudi
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great!!! I've had another reply from someone to say she'll be there too.

Hopefully we'll get a few more before then as well.

Rudi

Forgot to say - if anyone else wants to join us then please come along - children are not a prerequisite
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

There are now 4 confirmed (plus children) for meeting next Tuesday in Lane Cove. Please send me a PM if you would like to join us and I'll send details of where we are meeting.

Rudi
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:15 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

There are now 4 confirmed (plus children) for meeting next Tuesday in Lane Cove. Please send me a PM if you would like to join us and I'll send details of where we are meeting.

Rudi
BUMP . . . . .

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it tomorrow.

Binbird
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by binbird
BUMP . . . . .

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it tomorrow.

Binbird

Me too!! We are up, well down actually, to 5 - Lin can't come because her little boy is sick.....get well soon

Rudi