Mixed Marriages

Old Dec 12th 2005, 10:18 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mixed Marriages

I have observed on this site and in real life that Aussie women married to British men seem to be happier with their husbands' behaviour, antics and quirks; than British women married to Aussie men.

Any thoughts on this? (Apart from it's a big generalisation )

Last edited by MartinLuther; Dec 12th 2005 at 10:21 am.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 10:30 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mixed Marriages

Can't speak for anyone else, but I am completely happy being married to my british husband, couldn't have found a more wonderful man if I had gone half way round the world.

Oh hang on - I did !
Old Dec 12th 2005, 10:32 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

OK mines a kiwi but i'm the same as Mrs D. Best decision i ever made was to marry this guy.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 10:45 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I have observed on this site and in real life that Aussie women married to British men seem to be happier with their husbands' behaviour, antics and quirks; than British women married to Aussie men.

Any thoughts on this? (Apart from it's a big generalisation )
Could it be that Aussie ladies are a lot more tolerant, easy-going and relaxed (was going to say, laid back, but not sure that's appropriate given the topic)?

Sue