Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

Old May 18th 2007, 2:47 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Believe it or not, Mr GG (prepare yourself) likes his job and doesn't spend all day on t'internet <gasp>.

I don't get it, meself.
what's his job, racing car driver? beer taster? swimsuit inspector?
Old May 18th 2007, 2:58 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
what's his job, racing car driver? beer taster? swimsuit inspector?
So far as I can tell, it involves spending vasts amounts of money, shouting at minions and going on jollies to the US.

Answers on a postcard to ...
Old May 24th 2007, 3:14 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

A big thanks to everyone who turned up for the meet last week - I think that was the biggest turn out I have ever seen!

So after a legendary turn out at the Red Oak, we need to follow up with something good for next week - May 31st.

Any suggestions as to where people would like to meet? Usually somewhere that serves beer and food is good. We have been to a lot of places in the CBD, but I suspect there are still more to find...

S
Old May 24th 2007, 3:16 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone please clarify why we have two Sydney meet threads running?
Old May 24th 2007, 3:19 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone please clarify why we have two Sydney meet threads running?
Just to generate maximum confusion I think.

Have you finished all that cheese yet?

S
Old May 24th 2007, 3:26 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Just to generate maximum confusion I think.

Have you finished all that cheese yet?

S
I think it's fair to say that mision is accomplished.

I'm still working my way through it.

I'm up for a swift schooner this evening, if you're around?
Old May 24th 2007, 4:20 am
has lost The Game

I think it's fair to say that mision is accomplished.

I'm still working my way through it.

I'm up for a swift schooner this evening, if you're around?
Well, I'm meant to be haeding to my housemates leaving do, but I don't think I can really be arsed, so I think I may take you up on that offer.

I won't finish work until 6:30-7 though. I know that Briwi was looking for a drink or two this evening too...

S
Old May 24th 2007, 4:22 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Well, I'm meant to be haeding to my housemates leaving do, but I don't think I can really be arsed, so I think I may take you up on that offer.

I won't finish work until 6:30-7 though. I know that Briwi was looking for a drink or two this evening too...

S
Where's Briwi based?
Old May 24th 2007, 4:28 am
has lost The Game

Where's Briwi based?
CBD
Old May 24th 2007, 4:33 am
Cup of tea, Father?

CBD
Errrrr, I dunno. I'm not feeling terribly decisive. I'm arguing with my HTML coding about a picklist. I think HTML is currently winning.

Let me know where and when and I'll be there with bells on.
Old May 24th 2007, 5:30 am
has lost The Game

Errrrr, I dunno. I'm not feeling terribly decisive. I'm arguing with my HTML coding about a picklist. I think HTML is currently winning.

Let me know where and when and I'll be there with bells on.
Ok Morris Dancer, Forbes, between 6:30 and 7...

S
Old May 24th 2007, 5:38 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Ok Morris Dancer, Forbes, between 6:30 and 7...

S
Crackin' idea, Grommit.

I'm braiding my beard and attaching ribbons as I type.
Old May 24th 2007, 5:46 am

Crackin' idea, Grommit.

I'm braiding my beard and attaching ribbons as I type.
beard...?
Old May 24th 2007, 5:49 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by gedge
beard...?
I'm in competition with Mr GG to grow a beard. All good morris dancers have one, you know.
Old May 24th 2007, 5:52 am

I'm in competition with Mr GG to grow a beard. All good morris dancers have one, you know.
er yes, i know but women aren't meant to go out on the town with their beards on show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.