SE QLD 4WD trip

Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SE QLD 4WD trip

Originally Posted by Shortlets
Hya just noticed this thread and the barbie at Bribie sounds fun. Do we really need a 4x4? We have a new Toyota Hilux Ute 2 wheel drive will that cope? How far is Bribie from Brisbane? Can we come?
Of course you can come and as I haven't been off road there before I don't know if you need 4WD. Even if you do I'm sure there's room in someone elses car for you.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:36 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Of course you can come and as I haven't been off road there before I don't know if you need 4WD. Even if you do I'm sure there's room in someone elses car for you.
OH bless...thanks. Theres 6 of us though! Me, OH and 4 children!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Plenty of back-up food for the barbie then
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell!!
Maybe you can be split between several vehicles? There's 3 spaces in ours so maybe you and 2 of the kids?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:31 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Bloody hell!!
Maybe you can be split between several vehicles? There's 3 spaces in ours so maybe you and 2 of the kids?
Oh ok that sounds good but we dont mind trying the ute if anybody thinks its up to it...our other car is too small though. And how far past Brisbane is it we're going? we live in Lota
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:38 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

No idea what you mean but Andy and Jayne have a Hilux and Mick and Tracey have a Surf.
They should make it fine...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by andicee
But what about the pool????

They can swim in it and you can't so what's the rush...

You can swim at Bribe though...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:48 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell!!
I'll bring the TRAILER !
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:51 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh ok that sounds good but we dont mind trying the ute if anybody thinks its up to it...our other car is too small though. And how far past Brisbane is it we're going? we live in Lota
Guys you wont get far with 2WD I'm afraid It's strictly 4WD territory!

We have a couple of spare seats....

And it is about the same distance from Lota to Brisbane....the other side of Brisbane, if that makes sense
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:03 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Drive: 101 km – about 1 hour 47 mins
101 km – about 1 hour 47 mins
1. Head south on Whites Rd toward Hindes St 2.9 km
5 mins
2. Turn left at Manly Rd 0.2 km
1 min
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Manly Rd
Go through 1 roundabout 3.9 km
7 mins
4. Continue on Wynnum Rd 1.2 km
2 mins
5. Turn right to merge onto Gateway Motorway 27.9 km
23 mins
6. Slight left at Gympie Arterial Rd 0.5 km
7. Continue on Bruce Hwy 1.9 km
2 mins
8. Take the ramp onto Bruce Hwy 49.5 km
48 mins
9. Turn right at Bells Creek Rd 0.7 km
3 mins
10. Slight right at Coochin Rd 1.9 km
2 mins
11. Slight left at Roys Rd 4.1 km
5 mins
12. Turn left at Halls Bay Rd 4.9 km
6 mins
13. Turn right at Esplanade 1.3 km
2 mins

To: Bribie Island North QLD
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

5 mins
1 min
7 mins
2 mins
23 mins
2 mins
48 mins
3 mins
2 mins
5 mins
6 mins
2 mins

Go on continue along the beach you haven't gone far enough...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

5 mins
1 min
7 mins
2 mins
23 mins
2 mins
48 mins
3 mins
2 mins
5 mins
6 mins
2 mins

We live on the G.C. but have fancied goin to Bribie 4 WD for yonks..am I right in thinking that when you go to Australia zoo theres a turn off the highway to Bribie Island..would you mind if me OH and kids come along for what sounds like a fab fun day..we love a good laugh and up for anythin..well almost!!
When are you goin etc
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Bobby - want to come to Bribie - I can put the Jazz in the back of the Ute if you like?
But where will Linda go ?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by dolliedimples
We live on the G.C. but have fancied goin to Bribie 4 WD for yonks..am I right in thinking that when you go to Australia zoo theres a turn off the highway to Bribie Island..would you mind if me OH and kids come along for what sounds like a fab fun day..we love a good laugh and up for anythin..well almost!!
When are you goin etc
nooo gone to far i think...

Get to the Caboolture turn off, theres two left hand turns close together, you want second off the Bruce... rd swings all way round in big arc... follow that rd past servo,... to BRIBIE !! easy peasy, 10 mins away from Motorway !
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:51 am
Banned

Goin Google-eyed looking... what date is this thing on please??

Is there a meet place, and time etc??

Is we BBQ and ESKYING it or sand buggying then a quick pint n a pub lunch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.