Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Garson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Ok with us

Garson x
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Date seems fine then, is the time 3pm ok with everyone?

Mandy
fine with us
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Garson is an unknown quantity at this point

How will we know who everyone is
Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we will have to try and get an aussie flag or sommat, failing that a cork hat and a cuddle Kangaroo

Mandy
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

3pm fine.

I'm the fat one (given up trying to kid myself! ) with a beautiful 2-year-old (who looks 3) and an Aussie hat (no corks though - I have some pride!)

Please grab me if I walk past you!

Adi (and Rebecca)
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm the skinny beautiful one ... now who's kidding themselves I'll be the one saying 'G'day mate' to everyone hoping that I will get lucky and find one of you!

Mandy
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

I think I wil take a trip down there this weekend and check the place out. See if we can reserve a table etc.

Mandy
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

KelvinandVanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

We've just started this scary journey and are hoping to go to Melbourne so will pop down to the Navigator on the 16th and have a chat to you all.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

melaniepittam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tony s
Scrawnie -4 adults 1 teen
Tonys - 2 adults 2 children
Garson - 2 adults
Mumfords - 2 adults 2 children
Tabbiespice - 2 adults
Nic938 - 2 adults 3 children
Iwannabethere - 1 adult 1 child
Hi,

Please can we join too. Husband is going to Wales to do a triathlon but I have decided not to go so that we can come to your meet!!!

melaniepittam - 1 adult, 2 children (aged 8 and 11)

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Melanie x
(Hi Nic)
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Just tried to add to list of who's coming but as we are new couldn't work it out but to early only been up since 6.30am Lol.
Me and my hubby plus 8 yr old and a noisy 16 month old angel will be coming.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawnie -4 adults 1 teen
Tonys - 2 adults 2 children
Garson - 2 adults
Mumfords - 2 adults 2 children
Tabbiespice - 2 adults
Nic938 - 2 adults 3 children
Iwannabethere - 1 adult 1 child
KelvinandVanessa - 2 adults 2 children
melaniepittam - 1 adult 2 children

Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bit of a problem .... visited Stoke Bruene today at 3.30 and it was heaving! No-where to park either

Only other places I can think of is the Mill House in Braunston, child area by the canal, pub grub etc. OR

Billing Mill, however after reading though other previous posts, it seem they are unlikely to reserve anywhere for us.

:curse::curse:
Mandy
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Bit of a problem .... visited Stoke Bruene today at 3.30 and it was heaving! No-where to park either

Only other places I can think of is the Mill House in Braunston, child area by the canal, pub grub etc. OR

Billing Mill, however after reading though other previous posts, it seem they are unlikely to reserve anywhere for us.

:curse::curse:
Mandy
What about the Barley Mow at Cosgrove? Never been but it says it's by the canal and has a children's play garden.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Try the Queen Elenor on the A508/A45 Hardingstone

Has inside play area and outside for the kids and usually allow bookings....

Ann
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

Or what about The Queen Eleanor off the A45? It has a small play area indoors {nothing amazing} but they also have quiet a good outdoor play area. Foods reasonable to if you are wanting to eat. Just a suggestion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.