Just Joined

laura n co is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by soapy
Right I have some details at last.

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

I will see if i can get more info as soon as i know.
Lets start to get names down though

so whos up for it?
Can we come please? two adults two children (both under 7) the children that is!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

just make sure you get it off ir ill send polly round to sort you out

and she will be wearing that daft hat
yep, I will, unless I find a dafter one between now and then

lmao, your aff yir heed lassie
Who? Me? No, I'm just bumping along in my own little world.....

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laura n co
Can we come please? two adults two children (both under 7) the children that is!
your more than welcome
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
yep, I will, unless I find a dafter one between now and then

Who? Me? No, I'm just bumping along in my own little world.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55...narox/bump.gif
ha ha ha
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:05 am
Just Joined

ducker is an unknown quantity at this point

we will deffo be there this time missed the last meet ...

Jane Mark 2 boys age 10 & 8
Thanx for that soapy
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ducker
we will deffo be there this time missed the last meet ...

Jane Mark 2 boys age 10 & 8
Thanx for that soapy
your welcome

hope you can make it
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We may be able to make it but depends, this could be the weekend that we finally move to our new house as this is when the builder has said it should be complete. Only a year late :curse:.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

caron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to all

Originally Posted by laura n co

Hi Laura how's it going? Settled in ok now? Hope so, took us a while but we are getting there

speak Soon Caron
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

caron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to all

Right I have some details at last.

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

I will see if i can get more info as soon as i know.
Lets start to get names down though

so whos up for it?
Just trying to keep this thread at the top of the list for you Soapy!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:00 am
Just Joined

laura n co is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by caron n chris
Hi Laura how's it going? Settled in ok now? Hope so, took us a while but we are getting there

speak Soon Caron

Hi

All going ok , have sent you a PM , hope to see you soon

Laus xx
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by karenjc
We may be able to make it but depends, this could be the weekend that we finally move to our new house as this is when the builder has said it should be complete. Only a year late :curse:.
so you should be there then
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by caron n chris
Just trying to keep this thread at the top of the list for you Soapy!
thanks guys
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:22 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Just confirming we will be there

Angie, Martin &Katie
Phyllis, Joe, Emma & Mark

Looking forward to seeing you all
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Just confirming we will be there

Angie, Martin &Katie
Phyllis, Joe, Emma & Mark

Looking forward to seeing you all
Looking forward to meeting you too
Old Sep 5th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

We will come unless I have to work.

Jason & Mel
plus kids Boy 16, Girl 14 and Boy 8 (although they might not want to come).

Hopefully will get to meet Soapy !!!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.