Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bristol/South West meet

Bristol/South West meet

Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:49 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bristol/South West meet

Originally Posted by sassycat
LMAO - thank god for that - thought it was me and I was sober
Then again i HAVE met RM and know what he is like .

Have you met him yet sass?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:52 am
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Then again i HAVE met RM and know what he is like .

Have you met him yet sass?
Not had the pleasure (is that the right word)

Will be coming up in march though
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:55 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
Not had the pleasure (is that the right word)

Will be coming up in march though

Well wouldnt use pleasure The word to use might well be experience

Look forward to metting you there, should be good we have got a few families interested, and ther are all at various stages of their VISA applications.

Gotta go now back to work.

Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:03 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

i was with sassy there mate thought you had lost it !!!!

How did viewing go mate?
coming back on saturday but we have someone else coming later today as well!!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Good luck with that then

Sass xxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - so you're sat there with no lunch (cause of the dishes) no coffee (cause of the dishes) can't go to the loo (cause there's bleach down there) can't go out (cause your coat and shoes been put away) and you daren't put the telly on cause you don't want people to think that's all you do all day.
-------remember it well mate!!

GOOD LUCK
S xx
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:20 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Streaks
OMG - so you're sat there with no lunch (cause of the dishes) no coffee (cause of the dishes) can't go to the loo (cause there's bleach down there) can't go out (cause your coat and shoes been put away) and you daren't put the telly on cause you don't want people to think that's all you do all day.
-------remember it well mate!!

GOOD LUCK
S xx
Sod that,this house is a home not a show home but mrs rugbymad does agree with you!
Our maid does a good job normally but wednesday is her day off so i donned a pinny today a spruced the house up a bit (yeah right)

OMG Shes just usuing a knife now to cut a hot cross bun and i could have swore i just heard the kettle boil.........ahhhhhhhh wheres the bloody hoover to in this house!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 5:25 pm
Loving it in SA

Sod that,this house is a home not a show home but mrs rugbymad does agree with you!
Our maid does a good job normally but wednesday is her day off so i donned a pinny today a spruced the house up a bit (yeah right)

OMG Shes just usuing a knife now to cut a hot cross bun and i could have swore i just heard the kettle boil.........ahhhhhhhh wheres the bloody hoover to in this house!

Is that one of those pinnys that looks like you are womens underwear?

Hope it goes well mate you could be all sold before you know it.

BTW My mrs got a job today, she is now The Manager of Druckers the vienese Pattiserie here in cheltenham.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 5:55 pm
Running on the spot.

Is that one of those pinnys that looks like you are womens underwear?

Hope it goes well mate you could be all sold before you know it.

BTW My mrs got a job today, she is now The Manager of Druckers the vienese Pattiserie here in cheltenham.
Matey,
no need to put false womens underwear on when it's already on anyway!
We've had 4 viewings today,a couple of them have not even got thier house on the market yet?? very strange,i'll be having a word with the agent about that.
Well done kat!! Bang goes the diet then kidder!! All them freebies....mmmmm
Old Jan 31st 2007, 6:09 pm
Loving it in SA

Matey,
no need to put false womens underwear on when it's already on anyway!
We've had 4 viewings today,a couple of them have not even got thier house on the market yet?? very strange,i'll be having a word with the agent about that.
Well done kat!! Bang goes the diet then kidder!! All them freebies....mmmmm
Kat dnt get no freebies she gotta bring em home for me..........mmmmmmmm bream cakes.
Seems very strange ppl coming to look at your house before they have even got their house on the market.

maybe it was your under garments that they had heard about
Old Jan 31st 2007, 6:17 pm
Running on the spot.

Kat dnt get no freebies she gotta bring em home for me..........mmmmmmmm bream cakes.
Seems very strange ppl coming to look at your house before they have even got their house on the market.

maybe it was your under garments that they had heard about
murder trying to get high heels in size 10!!i imagine you dont have that problem in gloucester??all just swap up there i heard??
Old Jan 31st 2007, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

RachandGarry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
B*gger, if it was Feb, and Longwell Green type area I might have made it! I'll time my next trip home to coincide with a meet
Hiya

We're in Thornbury and would love to meet up. May not be able to make 25th March as it is the tentative date for Matthew's christening - although if godparents are unable to make that date it may change. Will keep it in mind.

Rachel and Garry x
Old Jan 31st 2007, 6:25 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by RachandGarry
Hiya

We're in Thornbury and would love to meet up. May not be able to make 25th March as it is the tentative date for Matthew's christening - although if godparents are unable to make that date it may change. Will keep it in mind.

Rachel and Garry x
oh hello,mrs rugbymad loves your pics..
we'll be meeting up soon anyways i think polly is over soon so we'll meet up for an inpromtu beer,let you know when.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 6:38 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by RachandGarry
Hiya

Rachel and Garry x

Hi there Rachel and Garry there will probably be some more meets.

Its all too classy for me to share up here.

Righto gotta go and get my streaming ready for the footy tonight spk to you all soon.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

hi,
we're heading to the sunshine coast very soon as well,Caloundra for us,how about you..oh and hopefully meet up this side real soon.
Hi sorry RM,
Busy working unfortunately. We fly out on 19th June and are renting in Brisbane for 3 weeks, and during that time need to find work, house, school etc. Caloundra is one of the areas we are looking at. Also, Buderim, mountain Creek.
When do you fly?
Hopefully will get to the meet as I finish nights 23rd/24th. So looks good.
Is it the other side of Bristol, you are planning on meeting at?
Keep us posted, ta J and J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.