Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bristol/South West meet

Bristol/South West meet

Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:48 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bristol/South West meet

Due to no-one liking us in Gloucestershire

We have decided to look further afield for like minded wantaway Brits.

Anyone who fancies a meet in Bristol area please show some interest in this thread.

We will see what interest we have then look at dates and venues.

thanks guys
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bristol/South West meet

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Due to no-one liking us in Gloucestershire

We have decided to look further afield for like minded wantaway Brits.

Anyone who fancies a meet in Bristol area please show some interest in this thread.

We will see what interest we have then look at dates and venues.

thanks guys

OOOOOOOOOO I wanna play

Im in Bournemnouth but have car will travel

We are just setting one up in Bournemouth for 2nd Week in Feb - but I guess thats too far for you
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:53 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
OOOOOOOOOO I wanna play

Im in Bournemnouth but have car will travel

We are just setting one up in Bournemouth for 2nd Week in Feb - but I guess thats too far for you
i know alot of ppl dnt like us but thats a bit far too travel.lol.

thanks for the invite though, i am sure it will be a good one.

See how this thread goes then we will see bout plans.

thanks for reply xx
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for reply xx
Who doesn't like you ? Tell em to F(^&*& off

I will come up to Bristol - its not that far - Rugbymad was on about it yesterday so thats another for sure
Old Jan 26th 2007, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

We will try and make it over the River Severn for a meet up if we can!!!
Old Jan 26th 2007, 3:58 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
We will try and make it over the River Severn for a meet up if we can!!!

Wow were going international

i will have a look to see what days we can do then post back on here, i know RM will come no matter what he has just got so much to do he asked me to start this thread.

The lucky sod
Old Jan 26th 2007, 4:10 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

We could probably make a Bristol meet.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:15 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

thanks for reply xx
Who didn't like you then matey?Some of the nicest most genuine down to earth people we've had the pleasure of sharing a few beers with,ok,your northern,bald,cross dress and wear the wrong shade of lipstick (you really should try a deeper red,that one you wear mate is so last year) but you can count us,your mates,IN!
Old Jan 27th 2007, 12:28 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Who didn't like you then matey?Some of the nicest most genuine down to earth people we've had the pleasure of sharing a few beers with,ok,your northern,bald,cross dress and wear the wrong shade of lipstick (you really should try a deeper red,that one you wear mate is so last year) but you can count us,your mates,IN!
Nice one mate might even give that burberry mini skirt a go next time.

just a shame it wnt be hot, wnt be able to get that thong out again.

will be goos meet could also be your last one before you go !!!

Hey mate you heard were getting bought out by GEC?

see you soon.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 12:31 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by Kapri
We could probably make a Bristol meet.
would be good to see you there.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 2:58 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Nice one mate might even give that burberry mini skirt a go next time.

just a shame it wnt be hot, wnt be able to get that thong out again.

will be goos meet could also be your last one before you go !!!

Hey mate you heard were getting bought out by GEC?

see you soon.
Right thats got the ball rolling then mate,well done.
So thats 4 familes so far then,i'm going to contact streaks and see if the can come along,i'm thinking of asking her if the meet is on a sunday perhaps we could meet at thier rugby club,it's just off the motorway past Bristol so not so far for people coming up the motorway and not far for people in Bristol,I know your in Gloucester but you dont count!
How about dates then people?
Please don't choose a sunday when England are playing in the 6 Nations..at least 3 of the familes going (if Streaks makes it) are rugbymad!!
And yes i did hear about your place mate,i'll ring/mail soon.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 3:43 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Right thats got the ball rolling then mate,well done.
So thats 4 familes so far then,i'm going to contact streaks and see if the can come along,i'm thinking of asking her if the meet is on a sunday perhaps we could meet at thier rugby club,it's just off the motorway past Bristol so not so far for people coming up the motorway and not far for people in Bristol,I know your in Gloucester but you dont count!
How about dates then people?
Please don't choose a sunday when England are playing in the 6 Nations..at least 3 of the familes going (if Streaks makes it) are rugbymad!!
And yes i did hear about your place mate,i'll ring/mail soon.
I will check our Dates and get back to you matey.

tell you what mate post up on here the dates of the England Six Nations games and then we can all work around them, good idea about rugby club but will there enough to do for the kids?

Last edited by Katsmajics other half !!!; Jan 27th 2007 at 4:07 pm.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:19 pm
Running on the spot.

11 th march is the only sunday England play and thats against our garlic loving mates across the sea.
Had word from SAtreaks and the rugbyclub is a non starter i'm afraid.
Ope to ideas people,ideally somewhere good for the kids and lets make it fair for people travelling up country,it's going to be hard to find a spot to cater for all but lets get it going and sort it out asap.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:28 pm
Running on the spot.

The lovely Mrs rugbymad has suggested the wacky warhouse/wishing well pub at emersons green,it's not bad food and the bowling place is very close so we could go bowling ( or just kids and we'll have beer)
easy for us to get to i know and sorry for that but anybody with ideas please post away.
have car will travel
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:54 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Is it this one?

http://www.pub-explorer.com/somerset...lkingswood.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.