Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by netty
Hi boys
Ask the girls if we are going to meet up on the same day aswell, while you boys play with your balls. Looks like us girls need to plan something, any ideas?
Or a netball game
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Annette said she going to slap you next time she see you
oh shit

me and my big mouth again
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:23 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

you was very slow to answer back. Guessed it would be you to come back with it first. 10 point you're in the lead.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi soapy
Just been reading your posts. Are you doing a trophy for coming last

I wounder who it could be!!!
i know it will be me
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Hi boys
Ask the girls if we are going to meet up on the same day aswell, while you boys play with your balls. Looks like us girls need to plan something, any ideas?
yeh the sink
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Only got one idea annette but its a good un TAXI SERVICE FOR DRUNKS!!!
took the words right outa my mouth.....didnt another fat guy once say that
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:25 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
oh shit

me and my big mouth again
i'll let you off, let you buy me a drink instead. Ask Pauline & girls if they want to meet up. Think us girls should do something together.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

you was very slow to answer back. Guessed it would be you to come back with it first. 10 point you're in the lead.
i was oot shoping
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

i'll let you off, let you buy me a drink instead. Ask Pauline & girls if they want to meet up. Think us girls should do something together.
i was just saying that earlier.
im sure we can think of something
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:29 am
annette

yeh the sink
you cheaky b----r, us women need a bit of pampering and fun and we don't get if from you men. Just hope you can find your balls.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

you cheaky b----r, us women need a bit of pampering .
aye well, go and pamper up something for pap01s dinner
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:33 am
annette

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Or a netball game
you thinking of school uniforms again.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

you thinking of school uniforms again.
yeh hes thining of people with the same IQ as himself
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:35 am
annette

aye well, go and pamper up something for pap01s dinner
I have he is going to the take away tonight.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

I have he is going to the take away tonight.
clever man, he told me about your cooking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.