Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any families in or around Geelong wanting to meet up?

Any families in or around Geelong wanting to meet up?

Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any families in or around Geelong wanting to meet up?

Originally Posted by annep
Hi
thanks for the reply's. Revising for ielts so not been on the computer much.
Lisa, how are your children coping with the move, jobs, making friends etc.
We have an 18 year old boy and a girl who will be 16 so they'll need to look for training and or jobs. The little kids we're not really worried about.
Be round for a coffee in about 18 months is that a good time for you ?!
Anne
Hi
I used scottsenglish.com to help with practise papers for the IELTS. It isn't free, but not expensive, and had lots of sample papers for all areas and tips to get into the right mind set. I was over thinking the answers initially. Of course the tests are really designed if English is your second language, so have to think accordingly. Good luck, I took mine about a year and a half ago and can still remember the feeling! If you need to chat about it, feel free.
We live in Highton, so can give you info about living here, schools etc (Highton has some lovely cafes in the village, we can all meet up for a coffee when you get over here)