Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Worried about itchy mole

Worried about itchy mole

Old May 6th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all
Default Re: Worried about itchy mole

Don't you think Kylie and Bruce are more appropriate now?

+ it means you'll have to come to Adelaide, cos that's where the aunties'll be!!!! (& babysitters)
Old May 6th 2005, 1:01 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Don't you think Kylie and Bruce are more appropriate now?

+ it means you'll have to come to Adelaide, cos that's where the aunties'll be!!!! (& babysitters)

lol

Come to think of it, Kylie and Jason would be nice....
Old May 6th 2005, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

There's heaps and heaps of Kylies here!

Anyway it means Boomerang!
Old May 6th 2005, 1:44 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Smile Re: Worried about itchy mole

Originally Posted by bridiej
two words and the second one is "off"

I think it will be David for a boy and Victoria for a girl!!!!

Or bearing in mind the election could be Tony and Cherie...

(I AM kidding!)
talking of Tony and the election, and seeing how this thread started about your mile... didn't the said Tony in the course of said election make all sorts of promises about having doctor's appointment's when you want/need them?

If it's any consolation, I had a sore mole, saw the doc... he basically gave me an injection to numb it... and I went home without it!! Sent it off & it was fine - but I would've HATED to have to wait and think..... Sending Karma - wish it was something more like mole-removing magic/the antidote to doctor's receptionists (what IS it with them, and school secretaries?) or even