Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Work for carpenters Brisbane/Gold Coast Area

Work for carpenters Brisbane/Gold Coast Area

Old Jan 10th 2010, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Work for carpenters Brisbane/Gold Coast Area

Hi

Anyone any updates on work for carpenters in Brisbane/Gold Coast areas at the moment. From people have being saying work over the last year has been really slow and worrying for some people, is this still the case or is it slowly improving? Thanks Jason
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future
Default Re: Work for carpenters Brisbane/Gold Coast Area

its really slow at the moment... been here since Oct...OH a carpenter and not been offered a start until now...

my advise.. apply for everything and look a little a field.... OH starts on tuesday... good luck
Old Jan 11th 2010, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
its really slow at the moment... been here since Oct...OH a carpenter and not been offered a start until now...

my advise.. apply for everything and look a little a field.... OH starts on tuesday... good luck
Thanks and hope this job goes ok
Old Jan 11th 2010, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute

loads of work for licensed carpenters in both brissy and goldy you just need to get out and pick it up
Old Jan 11th 2010, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rodandhayley
loads of work for licensed carpenters in both brissy and goldy you just need to get out and pick it up
Thanks, I am aiming to try and get my licence as soon after we arrive. Am I right in thinking I will need some employment before I can get my licence? thanks Jason
Old Jan 11th 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

pommy will become famous soon enoughpommy will become famous soon enough

no oz employment history needed but you will be asked to provide 2years employment history from the u.k along with checkable referances
Old Jan 11th 2010, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pommy
no oz employment history needed but you will be asked to provide 2years employment history from the u.k along with checkable referances
what about self employed in UK?
Old Jan 11th 2010, 4:55 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

make a map with pictures from some of your projects but there the invoices (both client, supplier) and may a reference from a happy client ;-)
Old Jan 12th 2010, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute

have a look at this all you need to about carpenty license;;
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497100