Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Beach meet Tuesday 12 January

Sydney Beach meet Tuesday 12 January

Old Jan 10th 2010, 5:33 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Beach meet Tuesday 12 January

Looks like the weather will hold for a beach meet on Tuesday so I am proposing Long Reef (between DeeWhy and Collaroy on Pittwater Road). Plenty of parking there and free on the road for those that want to avoid paying! The car park (and street parking) can only be entered from the Collaroy side so bear that in mind for anyone who needs to check the map to find it!

I'll be there from 11am and reckon if we aim for the left hand surf life saving flag (as you look out to sea) we should all be able to find one another though it is tricky recognising even the most familiar face under the obligatory hat and sunnies!

If anyone wants to suggest anywhere else feel free, otherwise see you at Long Reef on Tuesday. . . .

B x
Old Jan 10th 2010, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Beach meet Tuesday 12 January

We'll be there- well me and youngest 2 I think it'll be. Never been to Long Reef, but sounds good to me.x
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Long Reef is one of my favourite beaches and the kiosk there does good coffee and a mean bacon roll so we'll definitely be there.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Long Reef is always our beach of choice too
Old Jan 10th 2010, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no- yet again I won't be there as it is DD's 14th birthday and I'll have teens in the house all day, all night and the next morning!! (Then I have to race off to the city for yet more dental work.)
Old Jan 10th 2010, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Only been to Long Reef once but liked it. Can't go on Tues unfortunately as taking Jack out to Sydney Aquarium (his choice) for his birthday. Have a good time.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

Yes i will be there
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Undecided99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great! I'll be there with my three. Looking forward to it.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney Beach meet Tuesday 12 January

Thanks Binbird,
Me too ! I`ve not been to Long Reef before and I love new places. I`ll possibly be bringing a new family from school and possibly assorted extra children plus my younger two. See you there. I got rather burned on beach with Ellibelle yesterday-too much gossip!She just does not stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all
Cool Re: Sydney Beach meet Tuesday 12 January

Will see you all there a bit later. Got up at 4am this morning to take my other half to the airport so may fall asleep around lunchtime. If someone could move me up the beach if the tide starts coming in I would be most grateful.
Lisa
Old Jan 12th 2010, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

I hope all you ladies that lunch (inc. the mrs) had a good time at the beach why I've been stuck in work