Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who is sick of Australia?

who is sick of Australia?

Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:03 am
Just Joined

GordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really niceGordonH is just really nice
Default who is sick of Australia?

I am sick

what do I see in OZ?
..dogdy job agents, real estate agents, poor quality houses and items, poor customer service, overpriced, overrated "Oz is the best"...what more?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:11 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who is sick of Australia?

Im with you Gordy cause im sick of the bloody sun shining every day,the beer's too cold and woman walk about all fit tanned and almost naked,im out of here
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:12 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Not me.

The good outweighs the bad.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the wrong forum to ask that question but, yup, am utterly sick of it and have been for years - boredom set in a while ago and even the sunshine gets to be a downer when you have nothing else and you scour the bom site for storm cells every day just to get a few drops of rain. Unfortunately stuck here until the end of my days so if you have a chance to escape, do so now before you get to a point of no return.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by quoll
Probably the wrong forum to ask that question but, yup, am utterly sick of it and have been for years - boredom set in a while ago and even the sunshine gets to be a downer when you have nothing else and you scour the bom site for storm cells every day just to get a few drops of rain. Unfortunately stuck here until the end of my days so if you have a chance to escape, do so now before you get to a point of no return.
Well, that's Canberra for you !!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:27 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I though they closed Canberra down due to lack of interest
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:28 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GordonH
I am sick

what do I see in OZ?
..dogdy job agents, real estate agents, poor quality houses and items, poor customer service, overpriced, overrated "Oz is the best"...what more?
i can see where you're coming from
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG yes!! I hate the place

The people are just too friendly - who do they think they are talking to you when you just want to be left alone.

The weather is too predictable - I hate being able to predict that it'll be cold in winter and hot in the summer. Makes life just too easy.

There's nothing to do here - it's so boring being able to nip down to the beach, or have a BBQ with your friends at the drop of a hat. I don't want to be able to go the zoo and get in for free because I have red hair. I don't want to watch the RAAF show, or go to the Royal show every year with the kids.

The food is really crap - who wants to be able to grow their own veggies in their back yard, or be able to pick a fresh orange or lemon off of the tree every morning.

Customer Service - now don't get me started on this :curse: who wants to be asked how they are when they go to the supermarket? I mean don't they have better things to do like talk to their mate at the next till while chewing gum!! Or totally ignore you and hope you'll go to the next checkout. Also I hate the way they pack your groceries for you - do they not like to see if they can scan it through faster than you can pack it over here? they just arern't normal!!

What is it with this country, I'm going back at the first opportunity.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

certainly sick of the beer.

With one or two notable exceptions it is shite.

G
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
certainly sick of the beer.

With one or two notable exceptions it is shite.

G

Make your own

Or you may just have to give in and learn to like wine or lager
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Make your own

Or you may just have to give in and learn to like wine or lager
The lager is even more shite than the beer.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:45 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

The drinking water tastes like its just been scooped up straight out of Cov baths not pleasant

Lee
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:48 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I am sick

what do I see in OZ?
Not me, as Amazulu says the good outweighs the bad, by miles.

Here's the directions to the airport:

http://www.melbourneairport.com.au/to_from_airport/
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:50 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sick

what do I see in OZ?
well, well, well, slap my big fat arse, will we be seeing you in the MBTTUK forum gordy, do you want a copy of my dean castle print

p.s gordy, welcome to BE
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:53 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BATS666
Well, that's Canberra for you !!
sorry quoll, but pmsl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.