Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Originally Posted by busterboy
The computers will all be taken down in about an hour....I am doing my last posting for a while.

It was great to see you and the family last night Aston. In some ways, when I meet you all I wish I was going to Perth too... a great bunch of friends are forming I can tell.

I felt like an old hand last night which is ridiculous as it was eight months ago we started on the site. All of us are moving forward now and the newer posters will be like this in a little while too!

You will definitely see me in Perth one day. You know that there is always room for you and yours at ours in Melbourne!
(just come back from shopping)
all the very best bb, keep in touch via bxp. ok?
claire and fam.
x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:29 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
What time did it all go on 'til?
I think we all left (those of us still there - the usual motely crew - Little Miss Rub, Curly, Sheils and moi) at about 9.30ish

was a great meet - fantastic to see everyone and put faces to the names. really good company all round - even my shy MrW said he met some great people and he seemed to be talking most of the night as well!

have prob missed you now BB but have a good and safe journey x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:50 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by thewoodz
I think we all left (those of us still there - the usual motely crew - Little Miss Rub, Curly, Sheils and moi) at about 9.30ish

was a great meet - fantastic to see everyone and put faces to the names. really good company all round - even my shy MrW said he met some great people and he seemed to be talking most of the night as well!

Hi all great meet, glad i went as my nerves nearly took over, lovely bunch of people my OH enjoyed it aswell, cant wait for the next one. My head hurts today
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:15 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Have posted a couple of meet pics up on my gallery, Gaz has to photoshop the others as they went a bit blurry!! Wasn't the beer honest hick!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 2:19 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Paula? Haven't seen his coat sorry, had a good luck in the car in case I picked it up with all our coats but nothing...sorry Hope he finds it.
We left to go to the hotel around 8ish Gaz was going to come back and have a few more drinks but there was a problem with our reservation so we had to walk back and get a taxi (ooops)
So sorry we didn't say a proper goodbye, but will see you all at the next meet.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:13 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Had really good time, great to meet everyone (and those that we didnt get chance to talk to). Good to put faces to names.

Couldnt really relax with one eye on EJ. but still enjoyed it.

Sorry missed you now BB but have a safe journey and look forward to an update from the otherside.

Joe & Markxxxx
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:01 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Posted few pics from last night on photo gallery

Jx
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:04 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Posted few pics from last night on photo gallery

Jx
OH MY GOD!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:06 am
visa holder

Im on one of Gaz's

Jx
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:11 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Im on one of Gaz's

Jx
Oh my god are you, I haven't seen that one! Can't believe that one of me pointing my finger I look a right bossy cow
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:15 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Big thanks to everyone I met this evening! It's so nice to make it all "real" at last.

I have a stack of names and faces sloshing around in my head right now, some of which I can match up and most of which I can't - so please don't be offended if I can't remember whether or not I met you.

Great atmosphere, good company and a positive spirit all round; just the thing for a cold Saturday night, eh?

See you all back here on BEP...!
Hi vash.......saw you but didnt get to chat.....maybe next time? C x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:17 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i would like to apologise to anyone i breathed over last night i am still at the tail end of my man flu.i am sorry if i didn't come over and say hello to anyone i did not meet.thank you all ,i had a great night and it was great to be around such optomistic people ,full of life rareing to go...

thanks again from me and my family.
Ast....again didnt get chance to chat....maybe next time........C x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:18 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
great evening nice to put a face to all those names on BE. Looking forward to the next one......

John (The Pom)
Hi Tracey and John .......lovely to put faces to you both......enjoyed your company.......see you again soon.....maybe in Brisbane!!!! C x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:21 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by Clippies
I'm not very good at the introducing myself bit
Yeh but when you do....its worth the wait!!!!!! C x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:22 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by thewoodz

I dont remember joining a 'mottley crew' ????!!!! C x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.