Reload this Page >

Were is the best place to live in the gold coast

Were is the best place to live in the gold coast

Old Aug 28th 2009, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

Lexie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Were is the best place to live in the gold coast

Hi everyone
Me and my husband and our 4 children are in the process of moving over to australia. We have 4 vwery active and outgoing kids. There r really big into moto x as there main hobby/sport and we were just wondering were the best place to live that has everything that they need.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 3:24 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Were is the best place to live in the gold coast

Originally Posted by Lexie
Hi everyone
Me and my husband and our 4 children are in the process of moving over to australia. We have 4 vwery active and outgoing kids. There r really big into moto x as there main hobby/sport and we were just wondering were the best place to live that has everything that they need.
Hi Lexie,
I have a friend with 2 teenage boys and I have a feeling that they do Moto X. They live near Oxenford. I have just emailed her so as soon as I hear back I'll let you know.
Good Luck with the move.

Julie. x
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

(Said with tongue in cheek)....

A House?

TD
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Go inland a few kilometres and buy acreage.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Even more tongue in cheek, but do you mean Where?
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:42 am
Just Joined

gmen30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone
council have approved finances for a motor x circuite to be build in coomera soon, many places: gaven: nerang: hinterland have bike tracks.

good luck gee
Old Aug 29th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Helensvale. We love it.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Were is the best place to live in the gold coast

Originally Posted by RenShen
Helensvale. We love it.
hi ren, i had helensvale in my mind for months but im in oz at the moment and had a look at helensvale but it look very old, is there any modern estates

cheers lexie
Old Aug 29th 2009, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Were is the best place to live in the gold coast

Originally Posted by gmen30
council have approved finances for a motor x circuite to be build in coomera soon, many places: gaven: nerang: hinterland have bike tracks.

good luck gee
thanks for the info gee ill keep a look out for that
Old Aug 30th 2009, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

There are loads of more modern areas around the northern end of the Gold Coast and more being built each month.
Have a look around Coomera waters it's quite a nice area.

Good luck in your search
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 8:00 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Hi Lexie,
I have a friend with 2 teenage boys and I have a feeling that they do Moto X. They live near Oxenford. I have just emailed her so as soon as I hear back I'll let you know.
Good Luck with the move.

Julie. x
Hi Lexie,
Just heard back from my friend - she says that Moto X tracks keep getting shut down for some reason. She's not sure why though, although there are some in the areas mentiond on here in other posts.
Someone else mentioned about the finance being approved in Coomera for a track - that's true but apparently they haven't come up with a suitable site yet, so it may take a long time to be built.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

Hi we are just under an hour inland from the Gold Coast beaches and my son is into moto-x. We have acreage so he is lucky in that he can ride around the land and has a small track at the top.
There is a group called the RTCB who hold monthly meetings at various places across Brisbane , the ones nearest to the coast are Undullah (5 mins from here) and Canungra (half way between here and the coast). The RTCB do have a website so do a google search and see if you can find it, if not let me know and i will have a dig around here for it.
As the earlier poster as said most tracks are being closed as the urban trawl sets in , considering moto-x is such a popular sport out here it is a shame and hopefully something the local councils will help to rectify soon.
Cal x
Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

hi ren, i had helensvale in my mind for months but im in oz at the moment and had a look at helensvale but it look very old, is there any modern estates

cheers lexie
Pacific Pines is pretty modern... and very close to Helensvale's facilities if needed!

Alternatively try Parkwood. Close to the ‘new’ University Hospital when finished and the added bonus of a new train station in the planning & possible tram link up into Surfers – always a good investment! Have a look - http://www.pb.com.au/gclightrail/GCL...ary_Report.pdf