Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Warning for bikers in Perth

Warning for bikers in Perth

Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:12 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning for bikers in Perth

Originally Posted by Phoenix
You want some nice soft rubber you do...
If it makes the ride better - definitely
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kapri
If it makes the ride better - definitely
the voice of experience
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:21 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scott
the voice of experience
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Herusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: Warning for bikers in Perth

Why is it that all anti cyclists always say "I pay to drive on the roads",
Most cyclists do run another mode of transport as well, generally speaking we/I cycle for leisure and to keep fit.
So I think the above argument is considered to be bollo*ks.
Oh by the way I currently pay to run a car and a van on the road.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kapri
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by knifey_spoony
Although it's not funny the lunatic is doing what most of us feel like doing to cyclists.
Guess you have never had to use a bike to get around on then! I use a motorbike and a bike so don't think it's funny at all I'm afraid. Hope they find the TOS..ER.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

oh i see , so lets run the feckers down then . lets get the tractor drives lined up against a wall too , whilst yer at it
OI!

you forgot to mention caravan owners before tractors.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
OI!

you forgot to mention caravan owners before tractors.
you know , i knew there was something i had missed out , The National Roadblock Association ...AKA ... The Caravan Club
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

you know , i knew there was something i had missed out , The National Roadblock Association ...AKA ... The Caravan Club
Yeah, and its not like they pay road tax on their caravans or owt!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:28 pm
Account Closed

Yeah, and its not like they pay road tax on their caravans or owt!
they should pay double & only travel at night .... or shot
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:33 pm
Straw Man.

they should pay double & only travel at night .... or shot
I quite like this method of dealing with them.....

Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

yeah , thats a good way .

i even know of a guy who lives in a static van & owns a mobile one that he goes away in
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:39 pm
Straw Man.

i even know of a guy who lives in a static van & owns a mobile one that he goes away in
Now that's just wrong....................
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

Now that's just wrong....................
i feel very angry about it now
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:44 pm
Straw Man.

i feel very angry about it now
go and burn both of them out..........tell him its for his own good, and that of humanity in general.

He will understand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.