thread moved

Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:15 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile thread moved

Hi guys i put a new thread on regarding visas etc
and when looking for it it says its been moved
Can anyone advise me were to and why as i am new to this

cheers
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: thread moved

Where did you post it to start with? It sounds as though it should probably be somewhere within the Immigration section - maybe Pollyanna or Dorothy could help you find it again. They can usually help most people. Hope you find it soon! Lou
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi guys i put a new thread on regarding visas etc
and when looking for it it says its been moved
Can anyone advise me were to and why as i am new to this

cheers
Sorry Mick, me again! Was looking through the Australia forum, found your post where it says "moved" - I just clicked on it and the post came up, so fear not, it has not been lost in cyberspace - I think it has gone to the Immigration section as I thought. Hope this helps, and I'll shut up now! L x
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

All you need to do if a thread is moved is click on the original title of the thread and it will take you to it, just as if you were opening it as normal.
All the Mods move threads if they think you are more likely to get replies in another section of the forum.

Click on this link and i think this is the one you are looking for
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569983
You are more likely to get responses in Immigration as that as where the visa experts hang out, as opposed to here, which is more for lifestyle.