Tasmania??

Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania??

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thanks for that........will tell Andrew when he gets home
Beth x x
well someone's got to win them - and we all stand as good a chance as anyone!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by travelbug
Not sure if those of you that needs to open Oz bank accounts know - but if you open one with Commonwealth Bank in London before the 25th April you get entered into a competition to win 2 one-way tickets to Australia or New Zealand with Quantas. The draw is to be done on the 30th April.
Just came across that attachment whilst printing off the bank account application forms i had Emailed to me by the London office...
Takes me back to how thrilled I was when I won the Travelbag Comp!!! " return tickets, accommodation and car hire

Then I didn't get to go

Still feeling sorry for myself

Zoe x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jerzo
Takes me back to how thrilled I was when I won the Travelbag Comp!!! " return tickets, accommodation and car hire

Then I didn't get to go

Still feeling sorry for myself

Zoe x
Hey Zoe, Good Morning! I didnt realise you'd won flights etc - did Jerad use them when they went to Sydney?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Hey Zoe, Good Morning! I didnt realise you'd won flights etc - did Jerad use them when they went to Sydney?
He did...after changing the original destination fron Perth to Sydney! They wouldn't let Ben or my brother take my ticket when I realised i wouldn't be going which is a bit stupid really as there was a seat paid for and no-one going in it!! All they had to do was change the name I suppose they don't want anyone gaining from them It was with Qantas too! So you must enter ...you never know!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:00 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't mean to be a doom merchant

Me and Jerad were just talking about it and what we would do if we couldn't sell in a year or so...........

Hopefully it will all pick up really soon and especially for you lot selling at the minute.................have I redeemed myself????

Bloody Football is on and Its in Welsh.....I know I live in Wales and I am Welsh but the 2 combined Forget it!!

Beth may speak Welsh...must ask her next time shes 'in here'!!!
Zoe xx
Dydw i ddim yn siarad Cymraeg cariad......

well someone's got to win them - and we all stand as good a chance as anyone!
Hope it's me!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Good luck with the competition folks!

This is me over and out till dunno when, its D day for the house tomorrow!! Get the keys tomorrow and move stuff in on Saturday, dunno when we are gonna be online again. Soon I hope, speak to you all again soon

Kerry
X
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

He did...after changing the original destination fron Perth to Sydney! They wouldn't let Ben or my brother take my ticket when I realised i wouldn't be going which is a bit stupid really as there was a seat paid for and no-one going in it!! All they had to do was change the name I suppose they don't want anyone gaining from them It was with Qantas too! So you must enter ...you never know!!
Wise decision changing the destination from Perth to Sydney!
Silly when they are really strict with changing stuff like that...
I'm sending off our stuff once we've got some stuff certified - probably early next week - the guy said it only takes 5 days or less to open the account anyway so we'll definitely be in the draw before the deadline...

Trying to sort out a few bits - whilst Eden's at school i've just binned loads of hair accessories that i've been wanting to throw for ages (you wait till you have a girl! ). She must have about 200 slides (which i've just had to pair up) - about 20 hairbands as she's got hair down to her bum now - and about 500 hairbands!!! Trouble is as i'm throwing things in the bin - Jareds having a rummage (like he does!) and getting the stuff out again!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Dydw i ddim yn siarad Cymraeg cariad......

and what does that mean????
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:07 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kezzabird

This is me over and out till dunno when, its D day for the house tomorrow!! Get the keys tomorrow and move stuff in on Saturday, dunno when we are gonna be online again. Soon I hope, speak to you all again soon

Kerry
X
Good luck with the move K......bet you're sooooooooo excited hun

and what does that mean????
It means I don't speak Welsh......I can read and write enough to get by.....but don't speak it in South Wales
Beth x x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kezzabird

Kerry
X
Hey Kerry, Hope the move goes well - i'm sure it will do! I bet you're going to be lost without your computer for a little while - awful when you're used to having one but i'm sure you'll get on someone else's at some point before you're re-connected!
Here's wishing you all the happiness in the world in your new home!
talk to you soon
take care!
Cathy
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:18 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Hey Kerry, Hope the move goes well - i'm sure it will do! I bet you're going to be lost without your computer for a little while - awful when you're used to having one but i'm sure you'll get on someone else's at some point before you're re-connected!
Here's wishing you all the happiness in the world in your new home!
talk to you soon
take care!
Cathy
Hi everyone,
Hope one of you wins the comp, And as I work for Commonwealth can tell you most of the staff who work there are really good. I've spoke to a few people from UK and some just do not get told things properly and think the accounts run the same as the UK which they do not, The first one to remember is that most account have account keeping fees. The second is that if you use a ATM apart from your own bank they charge you, And this includes a balance check.
If people want any help feel free to PM and I can see what help I can give you.
Regards
Gary
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:20 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hi everyone,
Hope one of you wins the comp, And as I work for Commonwealth can tell you most of the staff who work there are really good. I've spoke to a few people from UK and some just do not get told things properly and think the accounts run the same as the UK which they do not, The first one to remember is that most account have account keeping fees. The second is that if you use a ATM apart from your own bank they charge you, And this includes a balance check.
Regards
Gary
Is there a CB in Hobart? Hope so......I can ask you to guide me through everything then!!! LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi everyone,
Regards
Gary
Hi Gary, thanks for that. I'd read about the charges side of things - something to get used to with the Australian banking system i think - although some UK banks are just as bad!
Cant believe they charge you just for a balance check though - that's just mean!
The accounts they open for you are quite good - i was just reading up on some of the stuff - if you transfer less than GBP30,000 into the transfer account for conversion they only charge you £15 per transaction which doesnt sound bad to me....and no charges for any funds transferred over
GBP30,000. As we're thinking of only transferring some of our equity at first i dont mind paying that kind of small charge at all everytime we need to do it.

Beth, there is a Hobart branch - that's the box i'm ticking on our application forms...

The postal application is easy - only documentation needed is just one original utility bill, one original bank/building society statement (both less than 3 months old), certified copies of your passports/visa's for the account holders -
and certified driving licences - but only if you're a Non-UK resident...
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:30 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Is there a CB in Hobart? Hope so......I can ask you to guide me through everything then!!! LOL
Beth x x
Hi Beth there are quite a few CBA's around Hobart including one which opens on Saturday, Which is the only one open on a weekend in Tassie.
Even from the UK you can call the helpline which is 0061132221.
If you are selling your house in the UK as soon as you bring the money over, Put it in a netbank saver if you bank with Commonwealth, At the moment for every $100000 you have in it will earn you around $19 per day at the current interest rate. Also remeber if you do this to lodge your tax file number or else you will get a witholding tax from the govermment.
Gary Vikky and Bump
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Beth there are quite a few CBA's around Hobart including one which opens on Saturday, Which is the only one open on a weekend in Tassie.
Even from the UK you can call the helpline which is 0061132221.
If you are selling your house in the UK as soon as you bring the money over, Put it in a netbank saver if you bank with Commonwealth, At the moment for every $100000 you have in it will earn you around $19 per day at the current interest rate. Also remeber if you do this to lodge your tax file number or else you will get a witholding tax from the govermment.
Gary Vikky and Bump
Hi Gary, when you lodge your tax file number - is that one of the things you do as soon as you arrive? where do we have to do that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.